خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Tiralin

مدیر تالار ترجمه + مدرس نویسندگی
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
مدیر تالار انجمن
مترجم انجمن

عضویت
31/3/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
سن
زمان حضور
52 روز 1 ساعت 13 دقیقه

- Remember!

- What? What should Iↁ [remember]?ↁ
- Now! ↁ
He smiles and says:ↁ
- Are you joking? ↁ
I keep staring at his shiningↁ eyes:ↁ
- I said now, so that you willↁ know what is happeningↁ between us, your majesty's! ↁ
- Speak more clearly! ↁ
- What is happening betweenↁ you and me is more than aↁ simple friendship.ↁ
- More? ↁ
- Yes! So remember that both ofↁ us have found a place of peace after endless pain and suffering and...ↁ
- And that idea which said thatↁ the chemistry between twoↁ people is full of excitement andↁ unrest, we have pushed it away.ↁ

در حال ترجمه Cozy Maze | تیم ترجمه انجمن رمان ۹۸

• عالی
  • تشکر
Reactions: ~MobinA~، YeGaNeH، MaRjAn و یک کاربر دیگر

Tiralin

عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
مدیر تالار انجمن
مترجم انجمن

عضویت
31/3/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
سن
زمان حضور
52 روز 1 ساعت 13 دقیقه

There are no tears to shed.ↁ
There is no pain that will make you dead.ↁ
I am in a dark forest.ↁ
Here too, I have nothing to share with you, my dear!ↁ
I think... I can't share a word with you; The question is why?ↁ
Oh... because I killed you... my soul!ↁ

• تشکر
  • عالی
Reactions: ~MobinA~، -FãTéMęH-، YeGaNeH و یک کاربر دیگر

Tiralin

عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
مدیر تالار انجمن
مترجم انجمن

عضویت
31/3/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
سن
زمان حضور
52 روز 1 ساعت 13 دقیقه

Say you will not find me, smiling moon! Open your lips and speak that there will no longer be a bond of affection between us, O Shinning one! But... as if that is not the case; Because if you open your eyes, you will see the one who is rejecting his moon, her hand is in his hand, and this is the only trick for the increasing trap of that smiling moon!

• تشکر
  • عالی

Tiralin

عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
مدیر تالار انجمن
مترجم انجمن

عضویت
31/3/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
سن
زمان حضور
52 روز 1 ساعت 13 دقیقه

With the shoes that you have offered me, my beauty, I walk after a busy day with the excitement of meeting you, and I do not hide in my skin because of the thought of how your eyes will shine with my sudden
meeting; But... stop! Now at my destination and from the place of excitement of my meeting in your eyes, from this distance and beside the autumn leaves, with disbelieving eyes and a half-open mouth, I look at another issue; And what is this? My beloved, my only possession, the lord of my heart, face to face and hand in hand with another, with smiling lips, he keeps in tune with the other, and that friend is happy. Ah, Lord of the seven heavens!ↁ
My throat is filled with a strange pain; My thoughts are empty and I wish I could throw these cursed shoes at him with all my strength. Oh, the moon in the sky! are you looking I am alone on my knees and my old lover puts his lips on another's forehead and to greet her, after that fantasticdance, he hugs her. I try to suppress the anger in my throat, and my failure is revealed by tears falling down my cheeks. My only possession, now for returning to the ever-full house of the kind, comes this way, still smiling, and as he passes me recklessly , only these words come from between my lips: ↁ
- Feel me!

آخرین ویرایش:
  • تشکر
  • عالی

Tiralin

عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
مدیر تالار انجمن
مترجم انجمن

عضویت
31/3/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
سن
زمان حضور
52 روز 1 ساعت 13 دقیقه

Loving him, falling in love with that beguiling beauty, with those staring and pure eyes, was black and red, Tira[1]! Black, because a thousand madness passed from the pen and heart and a thousand scandals and tears fell on the ground. And red, because the blood came from the lover's mouth. Oh, are you joking? It is no joke that my heart was torn and full of blood; It is not a joke that the wound of his tongue was also my favorite, and yes, loving him was a black scandal and a red broken heart.
ↁ​
1: Hypothetical audienceↁ

• تشکر
  • عالی

Tiralin

عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
مدیر تالار انجمن
مترجم انجمن

عضویت
31/3/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
سن
زمان حضور
52 روز 1 ساعت 13 دقیقه

ↁSometimes in the depths of your eyes can reach far away; where the whole world is green and beautiful; Where there is me and the sea and you, like a master ruler, come hand in hand with your queen and oh my lord, how customary is this, that I can sing and look at you without you in your captivating eyes, O rose, and you also look at me as if you are staring at the magic of your own eyes. Find yourself, take action and embrace me. May all the suffering of our troubled times pass, may you heal my wound, my unique black dress!

• تشکر
  • تشویق
Reactions: YeGaNeH، ~MobinA~ و -FãTéMęH-

Tiralin

عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
مدیر تالار انجمن
مترجم انجمن

عضویت
31/3/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
سن
زمان حضور
52 روز 1 ساعت 13 دقیقه

My greetings to you, kind and unkind!ↁ
Oh, can you hear my breath? Oh, can you feel my trembling body as your hand rests on my throat?ↁ
I do not think so, wow! Because if you heard the sound of my breathless breaths, if you felt my trembling body on the verge ofↁ death, you would not have shot me like this and... and you would not have called me your "human shield"; no
I wish you would know and feel, I do not need you to treat the red wound on my hand by force; You do not need to talk me out of this cage, which may be the only air that makes this bird breathe and that is it.ↁ
Ah, from the oppression that I took upon myself for your survival and healing the deep wounds, and now for the sake of a jailer like this, I am ignorant of my future and nothing else.ↁ
And you, night and day executioner! Tell me once and for all, what should I do so that you leave me, so that I am not ashamed of my heart anymore!ↁ
You know, in this cage, whenever I look at you and those eyes of yours, which are no longer familiar and comforting, which are a symbol of fear and death; I remember our beautiful days; At that time, I was walking among the people in a hurry, and suddenly I was struck by the rush and the beginning of this deadly attack.ↁ
Oh, do you remember? Earth and time were fascinated by our incomparable footsteps and we were fascinated by each other's eyes. Tell me, how should I know, you are a prison guard or you are infatuated with a body like this!ↁ
And suddenly, that arrow and gunman steps up and becomes the shield of this "human shield" and this is where it should be said:ↁ
- The one who is silent, in love and more crazy; noↁ

• تشکر
  • عالی
Reactions: YeGaNeH، -FãTéMęH- و ~MobinA~

Tiralin

عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
مدیر تالار انجمن
مترجم انجمن

عضویت
31/3/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
سن
زمان حضور
52 روز 1 ساعت 13 دقیقه

I was created by the hand of the unseen beautiful Lord, I have been raised in the soul of a kind mother, I have become an exictment in the eyes of a hardworking father, to see the thorns on my feet and finally, to see the brightness of your sun, until I meet with your familiar eyes, until i become the shield of your life , until... until the last breath of my life, I will breathe for you, O seductive beauty, O Lord of my life, O red rose!ↁ

• عالی
Reactions: ~MobinA~ و -FãTéMęH-

Tiralin

عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
مدیر تالار انجمن
مترجم انجمن

عضویت
31/3/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
سن
زمان حضور
52 روز 1 ساعت 13 دقیقه

I wish I could love you better!ↁ
I wish I could truly love and support you,!ↁ
I adore your eyes, your smile and your words; But when I come to my senses, no! I do not love you as I should or maybe, Sir!ↁ
But I wish it was possible and I could really want your company; Then I would bloom with every word from you; Then, like you, I tried to reach my lofty goal and protect myself, and whenever someone attacked you with arrogance, I became the shield of your life.ↁ
So now that i am not able to love you, I look at you with a burnt heart, although my lips are smiling and you will never see me; that you can only look at the sign of that love and save it.ↁ

• عالی
Reactions: ~MobinA~ و -FãTéMęH-
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا