خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Tiralin

مدیر تالار ترجمه + مدرس نویسندگی
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
مدیر تالار انجمن
مترجم انجمن

عضویت
31/3/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
سن
زمان حضور
53 روز 4 ساعت 50 دقیقه

who am i where are we Who is this hugger? What are these staring eyes and why are we both companions of the cold ground! Ah, whether my answer is good or not, it is that pen writes.
You and I, we, each one of the foreigners. I am a queen of a good and famous house, although my everything is just one cup and that's it.ↁ
You are also the king of a house , but your heart is rotten and dead from the surroundings. Now what is this "we" for?ↁ
We met each other one unsuitable day, without being good company, we were drawn deep into the sea of each other's eyes; After that, we became so protective and helpful, as if we have been companions and friends for a thousand years. Then, aside from this amazing mania, how do you see we are? ↁ

I see that we hug each other strangly, With a deep look, the companion of the cold ground, so that we can be relieved from the pain of cruel time. Oh, God of fire! Finally, what is this companionship? Oh, perhaps the end is blood and sighs and tears, come be my guest for a while, so that I can comfort you with my coffee and cup; O Mirror of kindness! ↁ

در حال ترجمه Cozy Maze | تیم ترجمه انجمن رمان ۹۸

• عالی
  • تشکر
Reactions: 80by، MaRjAn، YeGaNeH و 2 نفر دیگر

Tiralin

عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
مدیر تالار انجمن
مترجم انجمن

عضویت
31/3/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
سن
زمان حضور
53 روز 4 ساعت 50 دقیقه

If he closes her eyes, he sees a beautiful, oriental, pink-clad lady holding her hand. Oh, which combat guide is this lady? In order to receive the answer, he takes the hand of the Eastern lady, which at this time becomes the reason for the emergence and spread of light. Now the other question is, what is the light for, Sir? The eye opens in the all-pervasive light; All the precious encounters of the past and present are gathered here, which every way you turn, gives a sign of one of them.ↁ
A sketch of the first love for the one who was so much fire worshipper¹, who in the end drove her away with no love. A colorful depiction of encounters with a worthy young man, who truly shook her heart and when she thought her love was true, that young man disappeared like a ghost and never came back; It is as if he found out about her secret and when he found the hunt useless, he ran away because he was surrounded by another love.ↁ
And if she does not turn her head to the around, she will see in front of her tears for both of them and for other lovers, and this time the lights will give their place to dust and ashes, and the sweetheart who was shot for her with no blood will give blood and become the image of the earth. has been So she also sits next to this innocent boy and cries out in mourning. "I never believed in love at the first sight, because thousands of them hurt me, but seeing him... sleep peacefully, you self-
sacrificing moonlight!"ↁ
1: It means who is so religious

• تشکر
  • عالی
Reactions: 80by، MaRjAn و ~MobinA~

Tiralin

عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
مدیر تالار انجمن
مترجم انجمن

عضویت
31/3/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
سن
زمان حضور
53 روز 4 ساعت 50 دقیقه

ↁIn my wildest dreams, I watched your stature, my famous lover! You will never be there for me, but I slowly nurtured your love in my life and when I found you next to a fake lover, I cried so much, as if you were my flower for thousands of years, which you weren't! But I swear to God and his greatness, that in the most impossible dreams, I will always be with you, I will always miss you, even though you are for others.

• تشکر
Reactions: ~MobinA~
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا