خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

~ROYA~

مدیر کل بازنشسته
کاربر رمان ۹۸

عضویت
10/7/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
محل سکونت
~OVEN~
زمان حضور
104 روز 16 ساعت 52 دقیقه
نویسنده این موضوع
ϸ] Name: Fighting to breath
ϸ] Published: 2017
ϸ] Genre: Romance
ϸ] Status: Currently being translated by XFateMeHX
در حال ترجمه - مبارزه برای نفس کشیدن | ~XFateMeHX~ کاربر انجمن رمان 98
ϸ] File: Download

:ϸ] Description

Book brief
Austin is angry. For the past fifteen years, he's believed the woman he loved with every ounce of his soul left him without so much as a backwards glance. When Lea unexpectedly returns to their hometown, all the years of heartache inside Austin bubbles to the surface and presents itself as blinding rage.

✺اختصاصی •| کتابخانۀ رمان‌های ترجمه نشده |•

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر
  • جذاب
Reactions: MĀŘÝM، Erarira، Jãs.I و 4 نفر دیگر

~ROYA~

مدیر کل بازنشسته
کاربر رمان ۹۸

عضویت
10/7/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
محل سکونت
~OVEN~
زمان حضور
104 روز 16 ساعت 52 دقیقه
نویسنده این موضوع

ϸ] Name: The Butterfly Garden
ϸ] Published: 2016
ϸ] Genre: Novel, Fiction, Thriller, Suspense
ϸ] Status: Currently being translated by Openworld
در حال ترجمه - باغ پروانه | bahareh.s مترجم انجمن رمان 98

:ϸ] Description
Near an isolated mansion lies a beautiful garden. In this garden grow luscious flowers, shady trees ... and a collection of precious butterflies -- young women who have been kidnapped and intricately tattooed to resemble their namesakes. ...
Followed by: The Roses of May
Nominations: Goodreads Choice Awards Best Horror

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر
Reactions: MĀŘÝM، Erarira، Jãs.I و 5 نفر دیگر

~ROYA~

مدیر کل بازنشسته
کاربر رمان ۹۸

عضویت
10/7/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
محل سکونت
~OVEN~
زمان حضور
104 روز 16 ساعت 52 دقیقه
نویسنده این موضوع
ϸ] Name: Practical Jinn Magick: Rituals to Unleash the Powers of The Fire Spirits
ϸ] Published: 2018
ϸ] Genre: Magical, Fantasy
ϸ] Status: Not translated

ϸ] Description
Jinn Magick is simple to execute, and the results can be some of the best you will find in all occultism.
Much has been written about The Fire Spirits, known as the Jinn (or Djinn), but books of practical Jinn Magick are rare. Hardly any exist, and those that do are often a disappointment.
This book reveals a practical method for calling on the Jinn and receiving a response.
There are forty-two rituals, and the magick can help with passion, influence, destruction, and transformation.
The rituals deal with reputation and the souring of love. Some rituals affect competition, uncover flaws, weaken others, improve your discipline or make somebody else burn out.
Where you feel stuck, you can find release, and there are ways to create more abundance or make somebody else lose what they have.
Rituals can create obsessive thoughts in others and make people see the best in you or the worst in another. They can help you seduce or cause somebody to be sexually disgusted by another person.
Financial magick works to increase what you have and can make people appreciate your work or make others lose what money they have.
There is great power here if you dream of better things. The magick can be subtle and delicate or life-changing and devastating, according to your wish.
Most of the rituals can be modified and are directed at clear, practical results. The Jinn are neither angels or demons, but fire spirits, and they execute your magickal wishes with immense power. The magick may only work half the time, but when it does, it works with alarming intensity.

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر
Reactions: MĀŘÝM، Z.a.H.r.A☆، Erarira و 4 نفر دیگر

~ROYA~

مدیر کل بازنشسته
کاربر رمان ۹۸

عضویت
10/7/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
محل سکونت
~OVEN~
زمان حضور
104 روز 16 ساعت 52 دقیقه
نویسنده این موضوع
ϸ] Name: The roses of May
ϸ] Published: 2017
ϸ] Genre: Thrillers, Psychological fiction

ϸ] Description

"Four months after the explosion at the Garden, a place where young women known as the Butterflies were kept captive, FBI agents Brandon Eddison, Victor Hanoverian, and Mercedes Ramirez are still entrenched in the aftermath, helping survivors in the process of adjusting to life on the outside. With winter coming to an end, the Butterflies have longer, warmer days of healing ahead. But for the agents, the impending thaw means one gruesome thing: a chilling guarantee that somewhere in the country, another young woman will turn up dead in a church with her throat slit and her body surrounded by flowers. Priya Sravasti's sister fell victim to the killer years ago. Now she and her mother move every few months, hoping for a new beginning. But when she ends up in the madman's crosshairs, the hunt takes on new urgency. Only with Priya's help can the killer be found--but will her desperate hope for closure compel her to put her very life on the line?" --

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر
Reactions: MĀŘÝM، Erarira، ~XFateMeHX~ و 3 نفر دیگر

~ROYA~

مدیر کل بازنشسته
کاربر رمان ۹۸

عضویت
10/7/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
محل سکونت
~OVEN~
زمان حضور
104 روز 16 ساعت 52 دقیقه
نویسنده این موضوع
ϸ] Name: The Summer Children
ϸ] Published: 2018
ϸ] Genre: Psychological, Suspense

ϸ] Description

This FBI agent has come to expect almost anything--just not this...

When Agent Mercedes Ramirez finds an abused young boy on her porch, covered in blood and clutching a teddy bear, she has no idea that this is just the beginning. He tells her a chilling tale: an angel killed his parents and then brought him here so Mercedes could keep him safe.

His parents weren't just murdered. It was a slaughter--a rage kill like no one on the Crimes Against Children team had seen before. But they're going to see it again. An avenging angel is meting out savage justice, and she's far from through.

One by one, more children arrive at Mercedes's door with the same horror story. Each one a traumatized survivor of an abusive home. Each one chafing at Mercedes's own scars from the past. And each one taking its toll on her life and career.

Now, as the investigation draws her deeper into the dark, Mercedes is beginning to fear that if this case doesn't destroy her, her memories might.

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر
Reactions: Tiralin، MĀŘÝM، Erarira و 4 نفر دیگر

~ROYA~

مدیر کل بازنشسته
کاربر رمان ۹۸

عضویت
10/7/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
محل سکونت
~OVEN~
زمان حضور
104 روز 16 ساعت 52 دقیقه
نویسنده این موضوع
ϸ] Name: House of the Dragons
ϸ] Published: 2020
ϸ] Genre: Fantasy
ϸ] Status: Currently being translated by Kameliaparsa
در حال ترجمه - خانه ی اژدها | kamelia parsa کاربر انجمن رمان98

ϸ] Description

When the Emperor dies, the five royal houses of Etrusia attend the Call, where one of their own will be selected to compete for the throne. It is always the oldest child, the one who has been preparing for years to compete in the Trial. But this year is different. This year these five outcasts will answer the call...

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر
  • جذاب
  • عالی
Reactions: MĀŘÝM، _MAHAN_، Erarira و 6 نفر دیگر

Jãs.I

مدیر بازنشسته رمان ۹۸
کاربر رمان ۹۸

عضویت
18/3/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
سن
محل سکونت
City of Smoke and Ash☁️
زمان حضور
60 روز 20 ساعت 41 دقیقه
ϸ] Name: The Shadows: A Novel
ϸ] Published: 2020
ϸ] Genre: Mystery, Thriller
ϸ] Status: Currently being translated by

ϸ] Description
You knew a teenager like Charlie Crabtree. A dark imagination, a sinister smile--always on the outside of the group. Some part of you suspected he might be capable of doing something awful. Twenty-five years ago, Crabtree did just that, committing a murder so shocking that it’s attracted that strange kind of infamy that only exists on the darkest corners of the internet--and inspired more than one copycat.

Paul Adams remembers the case all too well: Crabtree--and his victim--were Paul’s friends. Paul has slowly put his life back together. But now his mother, old and suffering from dementia, has taken a turn for the worse. Though every inch of him resists, it is time to come home.

It's not long before things start to go wrong. Paul learns that Detective Amanda Beck is investigating another copycat that has struck in the nearby town of Featherbank. His mother is distressed, insistent that there's something in the house. And someone is following him. Which reminds him of the most unsettling thing about that awful day twenty-five years ago.

It wasn't just the murder.

It was the fact that afterward, Charlie Crabtree was never seen again...

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر
Reactions: MĀŘÝM، زهرا.م، Erarira و 5 نفر دیگر

Jãs.I

مدیر بازنشسته رمان ۹۸
کاربر رمان ۹۸

عضویت
18/3/20
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
سن
محل سکونت
City of Smoke and Ash☁️
زمان حضور
60 روز 20 ساعت 41 دقیقه
ϸ] Name: Two Can Keep a Secret
ϸ] Published: 2019
ϸ] Genre: Young Adult
ϸ] Status: Currently being translated by
زهرا.م

ϸ] Description
Echo Ridge is small-town America. Ellery's never been there, but she's heard all about it. Her aunt went missing there at age seventeen. And only five years ago, a homecoming queen put the town on the map when she was killed. Now Ellery has to move there to live with a grandmother she barely knows.

The town is picture-perfect, but it's hiding secrets. And before school even begins for Ellery, someone has declared open season on homecoming, promising to make it as dangerous as it was five years ago. Then, almost as if to prove it, another girl goes missing.

Ellery knows all about secrets. Her mother has them; her grandmother does too. And the longer she's in Echo Ridge, the clearer it becomes that everyone there is hiding something. The thing is, secrets are dangerous--and most people aren't good at keeping them. Which is why in Echo Ridge, it's safest to keep your secrets to yourself.

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر
  • عالی
Reactions: MĀŘÝM، زهرا.م، MARIA₊✧ و 3 نفر دیگر

Erarira

مدیر بازنشسته رمان ۹۸
کاربر رمان ۹۸

عضویت
21/2/21
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
محل سکونت
fugitive
زمان حضور
21 روز 6 ساعت 15 دقیقه
ϸ] Name: Best American Short Stories of The Century
ϸ] Published: 2000
ϸ] Genre: Fiction, Anthology

ϸ] Description
Since the series' inception in 1915, the annual volumes of The Best American Short Stories have launched literary careers, showcased the most compelling stories of each year, and confirmed for all time the significance of the short story in our national literature. Now THE BEST AMERICAN SHORT STORIES OF THE CENTURY brings together the best of the best - fifty-five extraordinary stories that represent a century's worth of unsurpassed accomplishments in this quintessentially American literary genre. Here are the stories that have endured the test of time: masterworks by such writers as Ernest Hemingway, William Faulkner, Willa Cather, F. Scott Fitzgerald, William Saroyan, Flannery O'Connor, John Cheever, Eudora Welty, Philip Roth, Joyce Carol Oates, Raymond Carver, Cynthia Ozick, and scores of others. These are the writers who have shaped and defined the landscape of the American short story, who have unflinchingly explored all aspects of the human condition, and whose works will continue to speak to us as we enter the next century. Their artistry is represented splendidly in these pages. THE BEST AMERICAN SHORT STORIES series has also always been known for making literary discoveries, and discovery proved to be an essential part of selecting the stories for this volume too. Collections from years past yielded a rich harvest of surprises, stories that may have been forgotten but still retain their relevance and luster. The result is a volume that not only gathers some of the most significant stories of our century between two covers but resurrects a handful of lost literary gems as well. Of all the great writers whose work has appeared in the series, only John Updike's contributions have spanned five consecutive decades, from his first appearance, in 1959. Updike worked with coeditor Katrina Kenison to choose stories from each decade that meet his own high standards of literary quality.

• تشکر
Reactions: MĀŘÝM و زهرا.م

Erarira

مدیر بازنشسته رمان ۹۸
کاربر رمان ۹۸

عضویت
21/2/21
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
محل سکونت
fugitive
زمان حضور
21 روز 6 ساعت 15 دقیقه
ϸ] Name: A Life for a Life
ϸ] Published: 2016
ϸ] Genre: Mystery, Detective

ϸ] Description
"A real treat, highly recommended for its fine attention to both detail and the psyches of investigators who confront themselves as much as the threat at hand." ~Midwest Book Review

Laurel Falls, N.C., 1985: I was done with being a crime reporter in Washington, D.C., tired of all the violence. So I packed up and moved to the small town of Laurel Falls, N.C. It looked like heaven to me—ancient mountains brimming with tall trees and songbirds, peace and quiet. Until I found the body.

The sheriff took the easy way, calling it a suicide. No way. I’d found that young woman, and I knew she hadn’t taken her own life. I’d spent my whole career searching for the truth, and I wasn’t about to stop now. Trouble was, without my usual sources, how much of a murder investigation could I pull off?

But a special kid lived next door. Abit Bradshaw, a teenager struggling to find his rightful place in the world. Hey, I knew all about that. I’d never fitted in either, but eventually I’d found something I was good at. I figured he just needed a chance too.

And he got one when we teamed up to solve that crime. Along the way, we sure met some interesting characters—both bad and good. We worked hard to find the killer before we became the next victims.

I should’ve known plans rarely pan out the way you think. ~Della Kincaid

Find out why critics and readers are praising Lynda McDaniel's unique voice in mystery novels.

You'll love this suspenseful story because who doesn't dream of second chances?

Get it now.

A Life for a Life is the first novel in the Appalachian Mountain Mysteries series by award-winning author Lynda McDaniel. If you like atmospheric settings, fascinating characters, and suspenseful investigations, you'll love this series.

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر
Reactions: MĀŘÝM، YeGaNeH و زهرا.م
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا