خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: متن_آهنگ

1. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...everybody fears the one The one thing they can't cure Lightning and the thunder going under Let the rain fall and wash away To find a way to heal the world Without a single word, recover us Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  2. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...a beautiful life you and I My beauty My beauty It blooms in my withered heart 시들었던 마음에 피어나 I feel like the magic has been broken 마법이 풀린 것 같아 Beautiful love you and I Beautiful love you and I It's a beautiful life you and I It's a beautiful life you and I #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #The_Rose
  3. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...you My heart's so sour without you My heart's so sour without you My heart's so sour without you My heart's so sour without you I'll never know how sweet you taste I let you go and slip away I know it hurts, but it's the truth My heart's so sour without you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #The_Rose
  4. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...the pain You wanna make yourself go through the pain It's better to be held than held on, no woah It's better to be held than holding on, no woah We're in the rain We're in the rain In this falling rain I fill you up again So that I can see the beautiful you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  5. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...come back to me I could unmake all we were made to be But I can't make you come back to me I could make you mad, I could make you scream I could make you cry, I could make you leave I could make you hate me for everything But I can't make you come back to me #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_آهنگ #The_Rose
  6. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Rita Ora

...we're in first place (I keep pushing on) Gonna own this town 'cause we're here and we're built strong Keep pushing on Keep pushing on, keep pushing on, keep pushing on Yeah (keep pushing on) We'll keep pushing on Keep pushing on Keep pushing on Keep pushing on #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_آهنگ #Rita_Ora
  7. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Rita Ora

...grateful, grateful, grateful, grateful, oh Grateful You know that I'm grateful You know that I care No time for the wrong ones I'll always be there Grateful Woah (grateful, grateful, grateful) I'm grateful, oh yeah (grateful, grateful) Oh, I'm grateful, yeah #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_آهنگ #Rita_Ora
  8. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Rita Ora

...in my home Home, I'm coming home, I'm coming home 'Cause I'm tired of being out here on my own I'm coming home, oh yeah yeah yeah I'm coming home, oh yeah And all of this time I've been living it up All that's is left is rubble and dust Oh-oh, I'm coming home #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_آهنگ #Rita_Ora
  9. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Rita Ora

...anywhere Anywhere away with you (Anywhere, anywhere, anywhere) Just take me anywhere Take me anywhere (Oh take me anywhere, now) Anywhere away with you (Anywhere, anywhere, anywhere) Fun, little less, fun Little less Over-over-over-over Anywhere away with you Oh #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_آهنگ...
  10. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Rita Ora

...your song's got me feeling like I'm (Got me feeling like I'm) I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love (I'm in love) I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love (I'm) I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love (I'm in love) Yeah, you know your song's got me feeling like that #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_آهنگ...
  11. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Rita Ora

...you, oh Been waiting for a lifetime for you Been breaking for a lifetime for you Wasn't looking for love till I found you Oh, na-na, yeah For love, till I found you, oh Wasn't looking for love till I found you Oh, na-na, yeah For love, till I found you, oh #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Rita_Ora
  12. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Martin Garrix

...the life that we've been waiting for I wouldn't change it for nothing These are the times that we've been praying for These are the moments that we will not forget This is the life that we've been waiting for I wouldn't change it for nothing #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_آهنگ #Martin_Garrix منبع: LyricFind
  13. Delvin22

...but I am not afraid No, I am not afraid We'll be free, but I don't know where we're going You and me, this is our life, and we own it Like lions in the wild Like lions in the wild Like lions in the wild Like lions in the wild Like lions in the wild #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  14. Delvin22

...the way down this river? Keep me afloat, keep me afloat Starlight, won't you lead the way down this river? Keep me afloat, keep me afloat Keep me afloat, keep me afloat Starlight, won't you lead the way down this river? Keep me afloat, keep me afloat #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  15. Delvin22

...up! Coming up! Coming up! Coming up! Coming up! Coming up! Coming up! Coming up! (We will forever be faded under gold skies) We will forever be faded under gold skies We will forever be faded under gold skies We will forever be faded under gold skies #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  16. Delvin22

...to dream to make it beautiful Baby, everything we do is beautiful We can light a fire, watch it everglow We won't burn out, we won't burn out We won't burn out, we won't burn out We won't burn out, we won't burn out We won't burn out, we won't burn out #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  17. Delvin22

...Bet you think about it too Ain't nobody love you like I do Like I do Like, like I do Like I do Like, like I do Like I do Like I do Baby, I think of you When I'm all alone and it's half past two Bet you think about it too Ain't nobody love you like I do #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  18. Delvin22

...hero, you don't Say you want a savior, pull you off the ground Then you wanna blame me when you're falling down Whoa-oh, I know Don't wanna be your hero, oh no When's it gonna sink in that we're sinkin' and fallin' apart? 'Cause love don't last in the dark #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  19. Delvin22

...could be unsafe But we'll be okay We'll make it We'll make it It's just who we are Say where to go And I know that I won't slow down It's just who we are And we will do anything we dream about How about now? How about now? How about now? How about now? #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  20. Delvin22

...never seen before We are the people we've been waiting for We are the people of the open hand The streets of Dublin to Notre-Dame We'll build it better than we did before We are the people we've been waiting for We are the people we've been waiting for #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا