خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: متن_آهنگ

1. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Jastin Jesso

...I'm no good for you I'm so bad at saying the words Give you days I know you deserve But I'm so good at seeing all the ways That I'm no good for you And I'll never say 'cause you're too good to lose, hey No, I'll never say 'cause you're too good to lose #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
  2. Delvin22

...Let it be me (Woah-oh-oh, woah-oh-oh-oh) (You're gonna need somebody) You're gonna need somebody (You're gonna need somebody) You're gonna need somebody You're gonna need somebody (You're gonna need somebody) You're gonna need somebody Let it be me #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
  3. Delvin22

...the end, I'll be, until the end, I'll be Until the end, I'll be there When you can't find the words, I'll be there Pick you up at your worst, I'll be there Holdin' you when it hurts, I'll be there Just like an angel, I swear Until the end I'll be there #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
  4. Delvin22

...some more clarity? Yes or no? (Yes or no?) Am I yours or just somebody to hold? Yeah, I'm tired of your subtlety Can you give me some more clarity? (Hey, hey, hey, yeah) Tell me what you need No more subtlety (Ooh ooh, ooh) Yeah, yeah, yeah (Ooh ooh, ooh) #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
  5. Delvin22

...Of ever meeting Of ever meeting But somehow we did Now we're dancing on the rooftops We're learning how to live And we know we're all that we got Oh oh oh oh oh There's a 1 in 400 trillion chance That we'd end up meeting So I'm never leaving Without you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
  6. Delvin22

...calling it the high road Never looking down As far as I know We're living off the high notes Skipping all the milestones Just feeling good for now As far as feelings go As far as feelings go As far as feelings go As far as feelings go As far as feelings go #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  7. Delvin22

...that's bigger than All of the houses I wanna buy for my friends A life that's bigger than Every person who ever told me I can't I'll look back and wanna be remembered For what I did, and not what I had A life that's bigger than Bigger than the fears I have #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  8. Delvin22

...Tell me that it's over Are you getting closer? Tell me that it's over Are you getting closer? I just need some closure I've been waiting too long for you to come over Are you getting closer? I just wanna hold you Leaving the door open if you wanna close it #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  9. Delvin22

...best of us Keiner steht alleine irgendwo Kein Weg ist zu weit und nichts zu hoch Jeder von uns zeigt doch sowieso The best of us, the best of us The best of- (mmh, yeah-yeah) Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh The best of us Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh The best of us #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  10. Delvin22

...to come back to me, you will Yeah, no one knows about tomorrow But I know that I'll be waiting for you still So I'll let you go to fill the void you're tryna fill If you're meant to come back to me, you will If you're meant to come back to me, you will #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
  11. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...smile 예전의 웃던 너의 모습으로 It will be fine 괜찮을 거야 Like a seesaw with different ends 양쪽의 끝이 다른 시소처럼 I'll take the weight off you 무게를 덜어줄 게 slowly little by little 천천히 조금씩 'Cause we'll make it better 'Cause we'll make it better don't worry 걱정하지 마 #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #The_Rose منبع...
  12. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...love you 'Cause it hurts you too, I know, I know Oh yeah, we can die for All the things we have When you are feeling down Stand by my side And when I see you sometimes I get tongue tied Whatever you say goes I love you now Whatever you say goes I love you now #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  13. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...듯 손 내미는 Tighten your neck kindly 친절히 목을 죄는 I endured so hard 지독히 버틴 나는 Losing myself again 다시 또 나를 잃어가 Lay me down Lay me down Oh, fade me out Oh, fade me out I'm suffocating and struggling 숨이 막혀와 몸부림치는 As I sleep next to you, more and more 네 곁에 잠든 채 점점 #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  14. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...잠 못 이뤄 꿈에서라도 악몽일지라도 난 I want to see you Just go away You're standing in my heart Just go away Just go away 내가 날 모르겠어 흔들림 속 어딘가 서있는 나 이미 너에겐 지나갔을 뿐이야 I can't sleep 날 잡아줘요 I can't sleep 돌아갈게요 I can't sleep 뭘 어떡하죠 I can't sleep 너뿐이에요 I know it's over 잘 지내겠죠 #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #The_Rose
  15. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...forget 잊고 또 잊으려 했던 순간에도 Maybe it would be better for you 어쩌면 네겐 더 좋을 텐데 I still can't hold you like this 아직도 이렇게 널 잡지 못해 I just stared blankly for a while 한참을 멍하니 바라만 보다 Even the news I hear about you occasionally 가끔 들려오는 네 소식조차 Everything was good 다 좋았는데 #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  16. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...Love is the way Tell me it's okay Don't be afraid Nobody can take away, take away Love is the way Don't you be afraid Don't you be afraid Don't be afraid Tell me it's okay Don't be afraid Nobody can take away, take away Love is the way Hello 조금 멀어진 우리 걱정말아요 #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  17. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...너만 가리키는 나침반 stamped on the body 몸에 찍혀있는 little period 자그만 마침표 Let me travel you Let me travel you Do you want me Do you want me Your lover who will never change Your lover who will never change Even your clumsiness 너의 어설픔까지도 Makes me obsessed 날 집착하게 만들어 #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #The_Rose
  18. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...late than never yeah Don't (don't) forget when you were a child (forget when you were a child) 시간이 흘러도 (ooh) Let it stay in your mind Don't live your life like you have a thousand years Ready for you to waste your time On regrets Don't you ever you will never #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #The_Rose
  19. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...don't belong It's alright, I really don't belong Why am I so insecure? Why am I so insecure? They coldly laugh at me 차갑게 비웃어 날 Is there anywhere I can go? Is there anywhere I can go? comfort me 날 위로해줘 My reflection again in the waves 물결 속에 다시 비춰본 내 모습 #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #The_Rose
  20. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...Can you take me down? I'm under cold rain again I'm under cold rain again If only I could avoid it 피할 수만 있다면 Can I become dull? 무뎌질 수 있을까 Can you take me down? Can you take me down? Ooh woah ooh woah ooh woah ooh woah Ooh woah ooh woah ooh woah ooh woah #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #The_Rose
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا