خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: متن_آهنگ

1. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Martin Garrix

...at night See you through my lucid eyes Oh, I don't need no sleep 'Cause I'm already dreaming, already dreaming Oh, I don't need no sleep 'Cause I'm already dreaming, already dreaming Oh, I don't need no sleep 'Cause I'm already dreaming, already dreaming #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  2. Delvin22

...the emptiness But I can't escape, you're still in my head I'm running from, I'm running from the emptiness But I can't escape, you're still in my head I'm running from, I'm running from the emptiness But we can't go back to the way that we Used to love #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  3. Delvin22

...in a hurricane Feel like summer on a winter's day You're my shelter in a hurricane Feel like summer on a winter's day You're my shelter in a hurricane You're my shelter in a hurricane Feel like summer on a winter's day You're my shelter in a hurricane #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  4. Delvin22

...you follow through if I fall for you? Don't look down Up this high, we'll never hit the ground Don't look down Do you feel the lightning inside of you? Will you follow through if I fall for you? Don't look down Up this high, we'll never hit the ground #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  5. Delvin22

...even know it I knew that I got this feeling on a summer day Knew it when I saw her face I just thought that she could be the one I got this feeling on a summer day Knew it when I saw her face I just thought that she could be the one She could be the one #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  6. Delvin22

...our love, love, love It won't keep us apart You could build a wall, I would run it up, up, up (run it up) Just to get to your heart If we're caught in a wave Baby, we'll make a way You could put an ocean between our love, love, love It won't keep us apart #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  7. Delvin22

...in an ocean of you Tonight I wanna drown in an ocean of you (Oh) Tonight I wanna drown in an ocean of you Tell me lies, tell me painted truths Anything at all to keep me close to you Pull me under the way you do Tonight I wanna drown in an ocean of you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  8. Delvin22

...runnin' just to keep my hands on you Runnin', runnin' just to keep my hands on you Runnin', runnin' just to keep my hands on you Said, I'm runnin', runnin' just to keep my hands on you But you gotta be there for me too But you gotta be there for me too #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  9. Delvin22

...day we die Oh, I need you by my side, we'd get high on life 'Til the day we die High on life 'til the day we die And I'd walk a million miles just to see you smile 'Til the day I die Oh, I need you by my side, we'd get high on life 'Til the day we die #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  10. Delvin22

...Wednesday, my empty arms were open Thursday, waiting for love, waiting for love Thank the stars it's Friday I'm burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday I'll be waiting for love, waiting for love to come around #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  11. Delvin22

...When I see you on those streets Oh, love Tell me there's a river I can swim that will bring you back to me 'Cause I don't know how to love someone else I don't know how to forget your face Oh, love God, I miss you every single day when you're so far away #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  12. Delvin22

...holding on, holding on tonight? 'Cause we're scared to be lonely Is it just our bodies? Are we both losing our minds? Is the only reason you're holding me tonight 'Cause we're scared to be lonely Scared to be lonely Scared to be lonely Scared to be lonely #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  13. Delvin22

...You bring me back to life And it's all in the name of love In the name of love, name of love In the name of love, name of love In the name of love In the name, name In the name of In the name, name In the name of In the name, name In the name of Love #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  14. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...my heart would do is wreck my head It took too long but now I know I guess you never really loved me at all I guess you never really loved me at all (I guess you never really loved me at all) I guess you never really loved me at, at, at, at all #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo منبع...
  15. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...lights, follow the crowd Baby we got to get out Let's get out of this town Let's get out of this town Let's go Let's go Let's get out of this town Let's go Let's get out of this town Let's get out of this town Let's get out of this town Let's get out of this town #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  16. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...about you Only all the time I still think about you, think about you Only all the time I still think about you, think about you Only all the time I still think about you, think about you Only all the time I still think about you, think about you Only all the time #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  17. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...for You give me freedom-dom Freedom, freedom You give me freedom-dom I've been looking for You give me freedom-dom Freedom, freedom You give me freedom-dom I've been looking for You give me freedom, freedom Freedom I've been looking for Freedom, freedom is you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  18. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...for You give me freedom-dom Freedom, freedom You give me freedom-dom I've been looking for You give me freedom-dom Freedom, freedom You give me freedom-dom I've been looking for You give me freedom, freedom Freedom I've been looking for Freedom, freedom is you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  19. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...at the sunrise I can get you so high, so high Burning up the daylight, in the daylight Meet me at the sunrise, sunrise Meet me at the sunrise, at the sunrise I can get you so high, so high Burning up the daylight, in the daylight Meet me at the sunrise, sunrise #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  20. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...needs a heart (when a heart can be broken?) What's love got to do, got to do with it? What's love but a second-hand emotion? Oh-oh, what's love got to do, got to do with it? Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken? Oh-oh Oh-oh, what's love? What's love? Oh-oh #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا