خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: Ed_Sheeran

1. Delvin22

معرفی و آهنگ های | Ed Sheeran

...no difference, I assure ya She and I went on the run Don't care about religion I'm gonna marry the woman I love Down by the Wexford border She was Nancy Mulligan And I was William Sheeran She took my name and then we were one Down by the Wexford border #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  2. Delvin22

...in us Ho creduto sempre in noi Because you are an angel and I have waited for you Perché sei un angelo e io ti ho aspettato How long have I waited for you Quanto ti ho aspettato Because you are perfect for me tonight Perché tu stasera sei perfetta per me #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  3. Delvin22

...disappeared Oh, I won't be silent and I won't let go I will hold on tighter 'til the afterglow And we'll burn so bright 'til the darkness softly clears Oh, I will hold on to the afterglow Oh, I will hold on to the afterglow Oh, I will hold on to the afterglow #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  4. Delvin22

...it feels to be low then up, alone in love And all we need is us to go all Night, night Two-stepping with the woman I love Night, yeah All we need is us to go all night Night, night Two-stepping with the woman I love Night, yeah All we need is us to go all night #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  5. Delvin22

...life the way you taught me, and make it on my own And I will close the door, but I will open up my heart And everyone I love will know exactly who you are 'Cause this is not goodbye, it is just 'til we meet again So much has changed since you've been away #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  6. Delvin22

...we'll bring it right back (oh no) And we'll say, ooh, I love it when you do it like that And when you're close up, give me the shivers Oh baby, you wanna dance 'til the sunlight cracks And when they say the party's over, then we'll bring it right back, hey #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  7. Delvin22

...you a diamond ring When I fold, you see the best in me The joker and the queen And I know you could fall for a thousand kings And hearts that would give you a diamond ring When I folded, you saw the best in me The joker and the queen The joker and the queen #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  8. Delvin22

...la vida Come on, let's be free in Barcelona Las ramblas, I'll meet you Come on and dance with me in Barcelona Drinking Sangría I just want to be in Barcelona Mamasita, rica Feel that summer breeze in Barcelona Nosotros, viva la vida Siempre vida, Barcelona #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  9. Delvin22

...And I know time may change the way you think of us But I'll remember the way we were, you were the first full stop Love that will never leave Baby, you will never be lost on me Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah Lost on me Ooh, graffiti on the overpass #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  10. Delvin22

...on the words you say And I’ve been known to give my all Sitting back, looking at Every mess that I made So don’t call me baby Unless you mean it Don′t tell me you need me If you don′t believe it So let me know the truth Before I dive right into you #متن‌_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  11. Delvin22

...pills And all the ones that love me they just left me on the shelf My farewell So before I save someone else, I've got to save myself And before I blame someone else, I've got to save myself And before I love someone else, I've got to love myself #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  12. Delvin22

...left to lose, or use, or do My bad habits lead to wide eyes stare into space And I know I'll lose control of the things that I say Yeah, I was lookin' for a way out, now I can't escape Nothin' happens after two, it's true It's true, my bad habits lead to you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  13. Delvin22

...is moving so slow And I don’t know what else that I can do So I’ll keep dancing with my Eye-ye-eye-eyes Eye-ye-eye-eyes closed Eye-ye-eye-eyes Oh, I keep dancing with my Eye-ye-eye-eyes Eye-ye-eye-eyes closed Eye-ye-eye-eyes Oh, I keep dancing with my #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  14. Delvin22

...yeah life goes on Ah, yeah I watched the sun setting down I am so afraid I need you now So tell me how How our life goes on with you gone I suppose I sink like a stone If you leave me now All the stumps will roll Easy come, hard go Then life goes on #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  15. Delvin22

...tonight Baby, I'm dancing in the dark With you between my arms Barefoot on the grass Listening to our favorite song I have faith in what I see Now I know I have met an angel in person And she looks perfect I don't deserve this You look perfect tonight #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا