خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: Ed_Sheeran

1. Delvin22

معرفی و آهنگ های | Ed Sheeran

...Burning the trees I see fire Hollowing souls I see fire Blood in the breeze I see fire Oh you know I saw a city burning out (fire) And I see fire Feel the heat upon my skin, yeah (fire) And I see fire (fire) And I see fire burn on and on the mountain side #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  2. Delvin22

...not ask How would you feel, if I told you I loved you? It's just something that I want to do I'll be taking my time, spending my life Falling deeper in love with you So tell me that you love me too Tell me that you love me too Tell me that you love me too #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  3. Delvin22

...hold me near (me near) You can take me anywhere (anywhere, anywhere) And you're making me feel like I'm loved by somebody (I'm loved by somebody) I can deal with the bad nights (yeah, yeah, yeah) When I'm with my baby, yeah (oh) Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  4. Delvin22

...yeah, hey, yeah, hey, yeah Hey, yeah, hey, yeah, hey, yeah Hey, yeah, hey, yeah, hey, yeah 'Cause baby, you look happier, you do I knew one day you'd fall for someone new But if he breaks your heart like lovers do Just know that I'll be waitin' here for you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  5. Delvin22

...in love, aren't we? Hands in your hair Fingers and thumbs, baby I feel safe when you're holding me near Love the way that you conquer your fear You know hearts don't break around here Yeah, yeah, yeah You know hearts don't break around here Oh yeah, yeah, yeah #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  6. Delvin22

...can I say goodbye To you I can see the stars as a cold wind greets the air and Will you think of me up there can I say goodbye to you And paint the stains of the teardrops down my face or Feel the chill of your warm embrace. Can I say goodbye To you ohh #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  7. Delvin22

...I need to know) We are waving (is if you love me an I) We are waving (really need to know) We are waving (if you need me when you call) What I need to know Is if you love me and I Really need to know If you need me when you call If you want me when you call #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  8. Delvin22

...out You won't drown me out You won't drown me out Ooo, you can drag me in the deep ends Ooo, but you won't ever drown me out Ooo, you can drag me in the deep ends Ooo, but you won't ever drown me out, out, out You won't drown me out You won't drown me out. #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  9. Delvin22

...that you should know If you cross her (anything she need, she can call me) Then you cross me (don't worry 'bout her, that's my seed, yup, that's all me) Just know, if you cross her, then you cross me Cross me, cross me, if you, if you, if you, if you, oh yeah #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  10. Delvin22

...out across the line All the voices in my mind Calling out across the line Tell me when it kicks in All the voices in my mind Calling out across the line All the voices in my mind Calling out across the line Tell me when it kicks in Mmmmmh Mmmmmh Mmmmmh #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  11. Delvin22

...ye Bibia be ye ye Wo nooma (be ye ye) Wo nooma maaaa ye (be ye ye) (bibia be ye ye, ye ye ye ye) Wo nooma (be ye ye) Wo nooma maaaa ye (be ye ye) Bibia be ye ye Wo nooma (be ye ye) Wo nooma maaaa ye (be ye ye) Wo nooma (be ye ye) Wo nooma maaaa ye (be ye ye) #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  12. Delvin22

...Prenups and broken homes Surrounded, but still alone Let's leave the party That's not who we are (We are, we are, we are) We are not beautiful, yeah Yeah, that's not who we are We are not beautiful (beautiful) We are, we are, we are We are not beautiful #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  13. Delvin22

...I love you I think that I love you And I'll stop eating food And I'll squeeze into your dress So I can feel like you And then I'll see your bitterness And why you left me too I thought I put you to a test And say that I love you Now it seems you loved me too #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  14. Delvin22

...bloom in spring An angel with a smile like electric light All the time hid her wings She was the birdsong in morning But now everything here has changed All the world's less beautiful Since you've been away The world's less beautiful Since you've been away #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  15. Delvin22

...fight and not be slain A man may court a pretty girl And perhaps be welcomed back again But since it has so ought to be By a time to rise and a time to fall Come fill to me the parting glass Good night and joy be with you all Good night and joy be with you all #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  16. Delvin22

...I see? I want you to know it's enough for me 'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need So in love So in love So in love, love, love, love So in love You look so wonderful in your dress I love your hair like that And in a moment, I knew you best #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  17. Delvin22

...loving arms Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars Oh darling, place your head on my beating heart I'm thinking out loud That maybe we found love right where we are Oh baby, we found love right where we are (maybe) And we found love right where we are #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  18. Delvin22

...that's okay baby, only words bleed. Inside these pages you just hold me, And I won't ever let you go. When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me Under the lamppost back on Sixth street, Hearing you whisper through the phone, Wait for me to come home #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  19. Delvin22

...come on Come on, be my baby, come on Come on (I'm in love with your body), be my baby, come on Come on, be my baby, come on Come on (I'm in love with your body), be my baby, come on Every day discovering something brand new I'm in love with the shape of you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  20. Delvin22

...these old country lanes When we did not know the answers And I miss the way (hoo-hoo) you make me feel, it's real When we watched the sunset (hoo-hoo) over the castle on the hill Hoo-hoo, over the castle on the hill Hoo-hoo, over the castle on the hill #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا