خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: Unlike_Pluto

1. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Unlike Pluto

...as they bloom Oh look around How can something be so beautiful Oh pierce me now Razor sharp flowers as they bloom Delicate are the colors piercing through As they bloom Razor sharp flowers as they bloom As they bloom Razor sharp flowers as they bloom #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  2. Delvin22

...Drop your poison in the sea Let it swallow me up and leave And I don't see the toxic people I'm addicted to toxic people In my life, my life The more I try to escape them, the more they tell me I need them In my life My life, my life My life, my life #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  3. Delvin22

...really knows the way Broken clocks are right twice a day No phone booths, lifelines, not today No one really offers help anyway No one's there to save you from this place Nirvana, or Shangri-La, or Valhalla Move, 'cause if you stay in limbo you'll decay #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  4. Delvin22

...me that I'm not lost Oh, raven, won't you sing me a happy song? Oh, raven, won't you sing me a happy song? Oh, raven, won't you sing me a happy song? Scorpion sting, I don't wanna bleed, tell me that I'm not lost Oh, raven, won't you sing me a happy song? #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  5. Delvin22

...bit more, and a little bit more Lower your defense just a little bit more Just a little bit more are you confident? With a little bit more With a little bit more I'll hit you with some sense Just a little bit more Just a little bit more i just want revenge #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  6. Delvin22

...inside You, ooh, you, ooh-ooh Eternal side of my mind, a jolt and then you'll die Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Oh, oh Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Oh, oh #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  7. Delvin22

...Yeah, you gotta do what you gotta do Yeah, I've been waiting for you Been waiting for you Been waiting for you I've been waiting for you Been waiting for you Been waiting for you Ooh, yeah I've been waiting for you Been waiting for you Been waiting for you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  8. Delvin22

...you think you are? Oh Leaving your keys in my car, no You bring out the worst in me, oh You bring out the worst in me, oh You bring out the worst in me, oh You bring out the worst in me, oh You bring out the worst in me You bring out the worst in me, oh #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  9. Delvin22

...sweet dreams, oh, oh, oh When I go to sleep at night Eight legged dreams arise Cobwebs in my eyes Never, never gonna wake up Stuck in a web of lies Paralyzed like a fly Spiders don't sleep at night Never, never gonna wake up Never, never gonna wake up #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  10. Delvin22

...is a guy that can't get no love from me Hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride Trying to holler at me No, no, no, no No, no, no, no No, no, no, no Trying to holler at me No, no, no, no No, no, no, no No, no, no, no Trying to holler at me #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا