خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: Unlike_Pluto

1. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Unlike Pluto

...my inner clock is broken Infinite pursuit, nothing gained to lose Soft spoken I am not one to open up Hmm-mmm-mmm I'm broken But I'm slowly warming up Hmm-mmm-mmm Spoken Hmm-mmm-mmm Broken Hmm-mmm-mmm Spoken Hmm-mmm-mmm Broken Hmm-mmm-mmm #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto منبع...
  2. Delvin22

...Dark side of my youth Feels like I'm so high Endless sky All I see is technicolor daydreams and Thoughts can be misleading What I see is deceiving I just want something better A chance of sunny weather I'm lost, never to be found Lost, never to be found #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  3. Delvin22

...screwed Earthquake Falling from the sky We're all gonna die We're all gonna die After it all We're gonna die Don't wait for me after I'm gone 'Cause in the end Our purpose was to play a role Packaged and sold Oh, honey we're screwed Honey, we're screwed #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  4. Delvin22

...in me (And I just can't keep) Gunning for my life I keep it all inside I'm tearing at the seams I'm painting you a dream (But it ain't real) I'm gunning for my life I keep it all inside I'm tearing at the seams I'm painting you a dream (I'm gunning for) #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  5. Delvin22

...play Regret roulette It’s always moves around me but I’m all in time to rewrite my story Feel like I don’t really say what I want Regret is a hell of a drug to come down from All of these thoughts they race in my head Feels like I’m suffering by you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  6. Delvin22

...is a little hope All I want is a little hope All I want is to fill my soul Please fill up my soul My tap is running low Please fill up my soul My life is in a hole Please fill up my soul My tap is running low Please fill up my soul My life is in a hole #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  7. Delvin22

...I'm not surprised Surprise! Stop Breathe Exhale all the bitter memories Absolution now, ay! Stay Leave Trust your gut, not the hyperbole To-do-do-do-do, da-da-da-da And I'm not surprised Surprise! Surprise! To-do-do-do-do, da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  8. Delvin22

...Rekindle a path that I know I can't find a reason I know that I miss you more than I remember you I miss you more than I remember you You hit me in the head I'll forget when I'm dead I miss you more than I remember you I miss you more than I remember you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  9. Delvin22

...your personal wasteland, hopeless causing pain Violent Chemistry, your a Toxic enemy Watching while I burn Hurting just because you like it Happy Nihilist I try, to float along with the tide I try, but still we seem to collide I try, to reset and override #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  10. Delvin22

...happier thoughts are the place I roam I'm hoping this rain would wash out the history, history I'll find my happy place Ooh, my happy place I'll find my happy place Aah, my happy place You're the rain on my happy days Dark cloud you're the storm in the rain #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  11. Delvin22

...ever say it Headlights, beams low as I drive away I won't fight, hell no I don't know what to say, I don't And I'm lashing out again And no one seems to know And I'm crashing down again At least I'm crashing slow Slow burn, slow burn slow burn, slow burn #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  12. Delvin22

...the Mansions with their bright skies لعنتی all the people sittin' pretty With their sane minds لعنتی, think I'm becomin' the Villain of my story And I've been the bad guy for so long I'm growing tired Is it too damn late to twist the plot? To turn it 'round #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  13. Delvin22

...you with- Display what you want me to see now Display what you want me to see now Rose colored lenses They're tinting my senses My altered memories Changing how I think Stuck in illusion It turns to delusion My life is like a screen Framing what I see #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  14. Delvin22

...wanna say Think thoughts that you never made I can see right through your disguise So fake, so fake, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Everybody wants to be interesting Oversaturated pixels in the noise Maybe no one's really interesting Tell me, what makes you different? #متن‌_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  15. Delvin22

...with me Release your hold and I'm the one in control If the riptide comes today You're the only one that will wash away So hit me with a riptide If that's the way you wanna say goodbye My anger's been on standby So hit me with, hit me with a riptide, yeah #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  16. Delvin22

...you know That you're the one with all the control You've cut me now prepare To watch me bleed Just let it bleed, bleed Let it bleed Just let it bleed, bleed Let it bleed Just let it bleed, bleed Let it bleed Pour salt into the wounds That you've caused me #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  17. Delvin22

...I know It's just a broken string on a guitar But I've got five more Five more But I can play just fine It's more than enough More than enough I still play in tune I know the notes I know the tune Do you Just a string on a guitar I've got five more Five more #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  18. Delvin22

...design hey, that's fine Wait, are you kidding me All the falsehoods and misery All the bullshit and memories killing me Now I don't care but I don't care Now I don't care anymore, anymore Now I don't care but I don't care Now I don't care anymore, anymore #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  19. Delvin22

...pulling me inside of the darkness Dark, darkness, rain, rain, fall on me Now that I can't live without you I'm stuck in your dream, what can I do? I'm sick to my guts You make me sick to my guts You make me sick to my guts You make me sick to my guts #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
  20. Delvin22

...feeling around in the dark Am I getting close to a spark? I'm tired of your hate in my heart I just need ya now, I'm searching for you I'm searching for you, you I'm searching for you, you For you i'm searching for you, you For you i'm searching for you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا