خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است. هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: Abe_Parker

1. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Abe Parker

...goin' (na na oh) Before we get lost Let me out first Can't get what we want without knowin' (na) I've never felt like this before I apologize if I'm movin' too far Can't we just talk? (Ooh!) Can't we just talk? Figure out where we're goin' #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Abe_Parker منبع: musixmatch
  2. Delvin22

...matter? Was it even real? Did it even happen? Tell me why it feels like I'm stuck in a bad dream Tell me it's a bad dream You're slipping through my fingers all the time I try to capture every minute The feeling in it Slipping through my fingers all the time #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  3. Delvin22

...a moth to the flame You keep me guessing Again and again and again You keep me guessing Again and again and again You keep me guessing Again and again and again I'm drawn to your secrets Like a moth to the flame You keep me guessing Again and again and again #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  4. Delvin22

...And how hard this is to go through But I'm hoping it's warm for Christmas So it doesn't feel like it's here I can't say goodbye when my heart couldn't try Maybe I can let you go next year Maybe I can let you go next year Maybe I can let you go next year #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Abe_Parker
  5. Delvin22

...send that I'ma send that I'ma send it out my way I'ma send that I'ma send it out my way I'ma send that Please send it out my way I'ma send that I'ma send it out my way Joy to the world Yeah, I'ma send that Huh, I'ma send that I'ma send that Joy to the world #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  6. Delvin22

...younger me Oh dear younger me Oh dear younger me I wish that I could see you now And steal some fire from your eyes I wish that I believed in us The way you always did and I Wanna feel like you again Unafraid and full of hope Younger me where did you go? #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Abe_Parker
  7. Delvin22

...me And it's giving me impostor syndrome You're too good to be true and it Feels like I just fooled you for a minute Ooh, I don't know what you see in me Don't know what I'll do when you find out That I'm just a used heart salesman Living with impostor syndrome #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  8. Delvin22

...If I don't leave now I won't ever walk away It's hard to say, but I'm done sweeping glass and fixing frames I'm done telling myself you could change for me Ohh I won't be the puppet on your string Oh, the puppet on your string Oh, the puppet on your string #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Abe_Parker
  9. Delvin22

...you won't make it And second nature is to sеcond guess You burn every bridge before you cross Wave a white flag before you lost How do you not self sabotage? Oh The only one in my way is me How do I learn to set me free? How do you not self sabotage? #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Abe_Parker
  10. Delvin22

...out loud But I was busy thinking 'bout But I was busy thinking 'bout But I was busy thinking 'bout But I was busy thinking 'bout Get home and go sit in the kitchen I'm turning off the lights and wishing I would have stayed, you know I hate this empty house #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  11. Delvin22

...okay With lying to me I've only had three moods for two months and one week Alone, and confused, and empty I've never seen this side of me when I wake up At three to see if you called me Your face is still on my home screen I'm breaking down and breaking up #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Abe_Parker
  12. Delvin22

...begin So I’m telling you again I know that this is Gonna be my last first kiss Waited all my life for this And if you go, I’m gonna die alone Babe you know I’m scared to death Asking if you love me yet Cause if you don’t I’m gonna die alone Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  13. Delvin22

...you looked at me Can I take you on a wild adventure? All my life I've never been sure until now Until now Now Now I think I'm finally ready now (now) Do you feel the same way now? (Now) Never been so sure 'til now (now) All I want is you right now (now) #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Abe_Parker
  14. Delvin22

...in my head These matches made from my feelings The gasoline on the bed And monsters dance on the ceiling I’m getting down on my knees Cause there’s no one else to turn to If you hear me tonight Tell me how do I Live, laugh, love Tell me how do I Live laugh love #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  15. Delvin22

...late Oh, just wanna say Hey, I miss your stupid face Get back to my place, I need you It hurts so bad to wait I don't care what it takes I'll pay for the plane whatever I can't do this today Oh-whoa Oh-whoa Oh-whoa (whoa) Oh-whoa Oh-whoa Oh-whoa (whoa) #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Abe_Parker
  16. Delvin22

...Am I a moth in your flame? Do you burn the same when I... Hopin' maybe you can tell me now Am I the only one that's catchin' butterflies? Am I a moth in your flame? Do you burn the same when I Look in your eyes? Look in my eyes Do you get butterflies? #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Abe_Parker
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا