خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است. هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: Jastin_Jesso

1. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Jastin Jesso

...me a lifeline, baby? (Whoa-oh-oh) Can you throw me a lifeline, baby? Something I can hold onto Wanna feel like I'm flying, ooh, I've been trying Can you throw me a lifeline, baby? Can we last? It's a lifetime, baby Something I can hold onto #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso منبع...
  2. Delvin22

...someone I don't know Anything to let you go I'll play that music on repeat To drown out thoughts of you and me Dance with someone I don't know 'Cause, I don't wanna drink alone Yeah, I don't wanna drink alone 'Cause, I don't wanna drink alone Alone, alone #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  3. Delvin22

...you are still my best friend And it's the only thing that makes any sense Can we be the way, the way we were To make this easy, easier So can we both just pretend? (Just pretend) For a minute that this isn't the end? For a minute that this isn't the end? #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
  4. Delvin22

...If you're gonna let me, let me drown If you're gonna break my heart in pieces You better leave the pieces on the ground If you're gonna take off, I can take it 'Cause I'm living all or nothing now Make it so I never have to wonder Hold me, hold me under #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
  5. Delvin22

...I don't wanna lose ya for the night though I don't wanna lose ya, lose ya, lose ya No, baby, I don't know if I'll hold you In the future when the night's cold I don't wanna lose ya for the night though I don't wanna lose ya, lose ya, lose ya for tonight, no #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  6. Delvin22

...I'm lookin' at a miracle Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, right now, I'm lookin' at a miracle (yeah, yeah, I'm lookin' at a miracle) All my life I've never seen an angel Someone to hold me down Oh, I swear you're making me spiritual 'Cause right now, lookin' at a miracle #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
  7. Delvin22

...these scars We'll never lose this love We'll break each other's hearts So we can stitch 'em up We'll never heal these scars We'll never lose this love We'll break each other's hearts So we can stitch 'em up So we can stitch 'em up So we can stitch 'em up #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
  8. Delvin22

...I'm no good for you I'm so bad at saying the words Give you days I know you deserve But I'm so good at seeing all the ways That I'm no good for you And I'll never say 'cause you're too good to lose, hey No, I'll never say 'cause you're too good to lose #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
  9. Delvin22

...Let it be me (Woah-oh-oh, woah-oh-oh-oh) (You're gonna need somebody) You're gonna need somebody (You're gonna need somebody) You're gonna need somebody You're gonna need somebody (You're gonna need somebody) You're gonna need somebody Let it be me #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
  10. Delvin22

...the end, I'll be, until the end, I'll be Until the end, I'll be there When you can't find the words, I'll be there Pick you up at your worst, I'll be there Holdin' you when it hurts, I'll be there Just like an angel, I swear Until the end I'll be there #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
  11. Delvin22

...some more clarity? Yes or no? (Yes or no?) Am I yours or just somebody to hold? Yeah, I'm tired of your subtlety Can you give me some more clarity? (Hey, hey, hey, yeah) Tell me what you need No more subtlety (Ooh ooh, ooh) Yeah, yeah, yeah (Ooh ooh, ooh) #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
  12. Delvin22

...Of ever meeting Of ever meeting But somehow we did Now we're dancing on the rooftops We're learning how to live And we know we're all that we got Oh oh oh oh oh There's a 1 in 400 trillion chance That we'd end up meeting So I'm never leaving Without you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
  13. Delvin22

...calling it the high road Never looking down As far as I know We're living off the high notes Skipping all the milestones Just feeling good for now As far as feelings go As far as feelings go As far as feelings go As far as feelings go As far as feelings go #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  14. Delvin22

...that's bigger than All of the houses I wanna buy for my friends A life that's bigger than Every person who ever told me I can't I'll look back and wanna be remembered For what I did, and not what I had A life that's bigger than Bigger than the fears I have #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  15. Delvin22

...Tell me that it's over Are you getting closer? Tell me that it's over Are you getting closer? I just need some closure I've been waiting too long for you to come over Are you getting closer? I just wanna hold you Leaving the door open if you wanna close it #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  16. Delvin22

...best of us Keiner steht alleine irgendwo Kein Weg ist zu weit und nichts zu hoch Jeder von uns zeigt doch sowieso The best of us, the best of us The best of- (mmh, yeah-yeah) Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh The best of us Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh The best of us #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  17. Delvin22

...to come back to me, you will Yeah, no one knows about tomorrow But I know that I'll be waiting for you still So I'll let you go to fill the void you're tryna fill If you're meant to come back to me, you will If you're meant to come back to me, you will #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Jastin_Jesso
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا