خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: Martin_Garrix

1. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Martin Garrix

...the life that we've been waiting for I wouldn't change it for nothing These are the times that we've been praying for These are the moments that we will not forget This is the life that we've been waiting for I wouldn't change it for nothing #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_آهنگ #Martin_Garrix منبع: LyricFind
  2. Delvin22

...but I am not afraid No, I am not afraid We'll be free, but I don't know where we're going You and me, this is our life, and we own it Like lions in the wild Like lions in the wild Like lions in the wild Like lions in the wild Like lions in the wild #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  3. Delvin22

...the way down this river? Keep me afloat, keep me afloat Starlight, won't you lead the way down this river? Keep me afloat, keep me afloat Keep me afloat, keep me afloat Starlight, won't you lead the way down this river? Keep me afloat, keep me afloat #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  4. Delvin22

...up! Coming up! Coming up! Coming up! Coming up! Coming up! Coming up! Coming up! (We will forever be faded under gold skies) We will forever be faded under gold skies We will forever be faded under gold skies We will forever be faded under gold skies #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  5. Delvin22

...to dream to make it beautiful Baby, everything we do is beautiful We can light a fire, watch it everglow We won't burn out, we won't burn out We won't burn out, we won't burn out We won't burn out, we won't burn out We won't burn out, we won't burn out #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  6. Delvin22

...Bet you think about it too Ain't nobody love you like I do Like I do Like, like I do Like I do Like, like I do Like I do Like I do Baby, I think of you When I'm all alone and it's half past two Bet you think about it too Ain't nobody love you like I do #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  7. Delvin22

...hero, you don't Say you want a savior, pull you off the ground Then you wanna blame me when you're falling down Whoa-oh, I know Don't wanna be your hero, oh no When's it gonna sink in that we're sinkin' and fallin' apart? 'Cause love don't last in the dark #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  8. Delvin22

...could be unsafe But we'll be okay We'll make it We'll make it It's just who we are Say where to go And I know that I won't slow down It's just who we are And we will do anything we dream about How about now? How about now? How about now? How about now? #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  9. Delvin22

...never seen before We are the people we've been waiting for We are the people of the open hand The streets of Dublin to Notre-Dame We'll build it better than we did before We are the people we've been waiting for We are the people we've been waiting for #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  10. Delvin22

...at night See you through my lucid eyes Oh, I don't need no sleep 'Cause I'm already dreaming, already dreaming Oh, I don't need no sleep 'Cause I'm already dreaming, already dreaming Oh, I don't need no sleep 'Cause I'm already dreaming, already dreaming #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  11. Delvin22

...the emptiness But I can't escape, you're still in my head I'm running from, I'm running from the emptiness But I can't escape, you're still in my head I'm running from, I'm running from the emptiness But we can't go back to the way that we Used to love #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  12. Delvin22

...in a hurricane Feel like summer on a winter's day You're my shelter in a hurricane Feel like summer on a winter's day You're my shelter in a hurricane You're my shelter in a hurricane Feel like summer on a winter's day You're my shelter in a hurricane #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  13. Delvin22

...you follow through if I fall for you? Don't look down Up this high, we'll never hit the ground Don't look down Do you feel the lightning inside of you? Will you follow through if I fall for you? Don't look down Up this high, we'll never hit the ground #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  14. Delvin22

...even know it I knew that I got this feeling on a summer day Knew it when I saw her face I just thought that she could be the one I got this feeling on a summer day Knew it when I saw her face I just thought that she could be the one She could be the one #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  15. Delvin22

...our love, love, love It won't keep us apart You could build a wall, I would run it up, up, up (run it up) Just to get to your heart If we're caught in a wave Baby, we'll make a way You could put an ocean between our love, love, love It won't keep us apart #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  16. Delvin22

...in an ocean of you Tonight I wanna drown in an ocean of you (Oh) Tonight I wanna drown in an ocean of you Tell me lies, tell me painted truths Anything at all to keep me close to you Pull me under the way you do Tonight I wanna drown in an ocean of you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  17. Delvin22

...runnin' just to keep my hands on you Runnin', runnin' just to keep my hands on you Runnin', runnin' just to keep my hands on you Said, I'm runnin', runnin' just to keep my hands on you But you gotta be there for me too But you gotta be there for me too #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  18. Delvin22

...day we die Oh, I need you by my side, we'd get high on life 'Til the day we die High on life 'til the day we die And I'd walk a million miles just to see you smile 'Til the day I die Oh, I need you by my side, we'd get high on life 'Til the day we die #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
  19. Delvin22

...Wednesday, my empty arms were open Thursday, waiting for love, waiting for love Thank the stars it's Friday I'm burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday I'll be waiting for love, waiting for love to come around #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  20. Delvin22

...When I see you on those streets Oh, love Tell me there's a river I can swim that will bring you back to me 'Cause I don't know how to love someone else I don't know how to forget your face Oh, love God, I miss you every single day when you're so far away #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Martin_Garrix
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا