خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: Kygo

1. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...know you do Keep me running, keep me coming back to you Hold me harder, love me like you know you do You, you found me Made me into something new Led me through the deepest waters I promise loud to carry on for you In the deepest waters Oh, I'll carry on for you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  2. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...right And it'll be hard, but I know I will make it out Step by step, I'll move on and get on with life So I let go, and I hope you'll be happy now Yeah, I hope you'll be happy now I hope you'll be happy now I hope you'll be happy now I hope you'll be happy now #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  3. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...up in love) When I was chasin' highs You went and saved my life You picked me up, thank God I woke up in love (then I woke up in love) With you Thought I was lost, but then I woke up in love (woke up in love) With you Thought I was lost, but then I woke up in love #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  4. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...you're leaving (I'm a little lost without you) A little lost without you Tell me you love me Or tell me you're leaving (I'm a little lost without you) A little lost without you Oh, I don't want to let you go I'm a little lost without you, a little lost without you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  5. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...Holding on the wind with you forever Holding onto us for worse or better We've got our wild love raging, raging Raging, raging Raging, raging Call me anytime that you see the lightning Never feel alone, you can always find me We've got our wild love raging, raging #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  6. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...Darling, can we freeze? 'Cause even though you're right here next to me A part of me still feels like nothing ever lasts Like I'm already missing you and me Oh oh, can we freeze? Oh oh, can we Freeze? Darling, can we freeze? Darling, can we freeze? Can we freeze? #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  7. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...forget It doesn't matter where you are, you can keep my regret Baby, I got these scars, reminding me to forget You left your burn (in my heart) You left your mark, reminding me to forget You left your burn (in my heart) You left your mark, reminding me to forget #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  8. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...love all I want I wanna sing for you Yeah, I'll sing for you Happy birthday, baby Happy birthday to you Happy birthday, baby Happy birthday to you Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Beautiful, beautiful, no other name I knew from the moment you came #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  9. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...out to the crowd, and take our final bow Oh, it's our time to go, but at least we stole the show At least we stole the show At least we stole the show At least we stole the show Stole the show At least we stole the show Stole the show At least we stole the show #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  10. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...me higher love, love (Bring me a higher love) Bring higher love (Oh) (Bring me a higher love) Bring me higher love, love A higher love I keep thinking of, oh Bring me a higher love (Bring me higher love, love) Bring me a higher love, oh (Bring me higher love) #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  11. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...the night Here we are, come together To the world we'll testify Our hearts are like Firestones And when they strike We feel the love Sparks will fly They ignite our bones And when they strike We light up the world We light up the world Oh oh Woah Oh oh Firestone #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  12. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...ain't me, The Bowery) Ah, oh (whiskey neat, grateful, I'm so grateful, I) It ain't me (The Bowery) (Whiskey neat, grateful, I'm so grateful, I) It ain't me, na, na, na, na-na, The Bowery Na, na, na, na-na, whiskey neat (grateful, I'm so grateful, I) It ain't me #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا