خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: Kygo

1. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...my heart would do is wreck my head It took too long but now I know I guess you never really loved me at all I guess you never really loved me at all (I guess you never really loved me at all) I guess you never really loved me at, at, at, at all #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo منبع...
  2. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...lights, follow the crowd Baby we got to get out Let's get out of this town Let's get out of this town Let's go Let's go Let's get out of this town Let's go Let's get out of this town Let's get out of this town Let's get out of this town Let's get out of this town #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  3. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...about you Only all the time I still think about you, think about you Only all the time I still think about you, think about you Only all the time I still think about you, think about you Only all the time I still think about you, think about you Only all the time #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  4. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...for You give me freedom-dom Freedom, freedom You give me freedom-dom I've been looking for You give me freedom-dom Freedom, freedom You give me freedom-dom I've been looking for You give me freedom, freedom Freedom I've been looking for Freedom, freedom is you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  5. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...for You give me freedom-dom Freedom, freedom You give me freedom-dom I've been looking for You give me freedom-dom Freedom, freedom You give me freedom-dom I've been looking for You give me freedom, freedom Freedom I've been looking for Freedom, freedom is you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  6. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...at the sunrise I can get you so high, so high Burning up the daylight, in the daylight Meet me at the sunrise, sunrise Meet me at the sunrise, at the sunrise I can get you so high, so high Burning up the daylight, in the daylight Meet me at the sunrise, sunrise #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  7. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...needs a heart (when a heart can be broken?) What's love got to do, got to do with it? What's love but a second-hand emotion? Oh-oh, what's love got to do, got to do with it? Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken? Oh-oh Oh-oh, what's love? What's love? Oh-oh #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  8. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...inside I promise to take you off to the height Oh yeah, I'm here for you, noooo And when you feel you've had enough And you've wasted all your love I'll be here for you I'm here for you I'm here for you, you, you I'm here for you Yeah, I'm here for you, you, you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  9. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...lights go out? Who's gonna love me now? Who's gonna love me now, love me now, love me now? Oh Who's gonna love me now Oh, when the lights go out? Who's gonna love me now? Who's gonna love me now, love me now, love me now? Oh Love me now Oh, when the lights go out? #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  10. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...Family (yeah) I'll say forever my family My family I'll say forever my family I know some people, they would die for me (die for me) We run together, they're my family When I get up, they gon' be high with me (gon' be high with me, yeah) I'll say forever my family #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  11. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...another beat, no Unless it's with you Da-da-da-da-dancing feet Da-da-da-da-dancing feet (I don't wanna dance) Da-da-da-da-dancing feet They cry, they cry Da-da-da-da-dancing feet Da-da-da-da-dancing feet I don't wanna dance another beat, no Unless it's with you #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  12. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...here Baptized in all my tears Baby, through the years You know I'm cryin', ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh All alone I sit home by the phone Waitin' for you, baby Through the years How can you stand to hear My pleadin' for you dear? You know I'm cryin', ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  13. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...lookup, lookup, lookup for love Stars don't disappear; they keep blazing Even when the night is over That's how I find the light That's how I find the light Ooh-ooh For love For love That's how I find the light That's how I find the light Ooh-ooh For love #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  14. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...might be crazy, so crazy, I'm crazy I can't believe I'm callin' you just to say I'm not ok I just called you to say I'm not ok I just called you to say I'm not ok I'm not ok I'm not ok I'm not ok, yeah I just called you to say I just called you to say I'm not ok #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  15. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...you gotta lose somebody Just to find out you really love someone Oh-oh-oh, yeah Sometimes you gotta lose somebody Yeah, yeah, ye-yeah Yeah, yeah, ye-yeah Yeah, yeah, ye-yeah Yeah, yeah, ye-yeah Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh You gotta lose some, you gotta lose somebody #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  16. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...like, we're like a stranger things (very far) We're stranger things (dream of places at) 'Cause that's just who we are A stranger things We're like, we're like a stranger things (very far) We're stranger things (dream of places at) 'Cause that's just who we are #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  17. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...born to be yours I was born, born, born, born I was born to be yours Oh woah Oh woah (hey) Born to be yours I was born, born, born, born I was born to be yours I was born, born, born I was born to be yours I was born, born, born, born I was born to be yours (oh) #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  18. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...fragile Oh oh hey Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh, say love, say love Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh, say love, say love Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh, say love, say love Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh, say love, say love Oh yeah Oh yeah Oh yeah Oh yeah Oh yeah Oh yeah Oh yeah Oh yeah #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
  19. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...all again Getting drunk on a train track Way back, when we tried our first cigarettes, oh Ten dollars was a fat stack I'd do it all again, oh Bomber jacket and a snapback Your dad's black Honda was a Maybach, oh "Re: Stacks" on the playback I'd do it all again, oh #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  20. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Kygo

...I'll wait (mmm) I'll wait (mmm) I'll wait (mmm) Couple thousand miles is just a little space I'll wait forever, that's what we said 16th of September, lyin' in my bed I'll wait forever, it's never too late Couple thousand miles is just a little space I'll wait #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Kygo
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا