خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است. هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: موسیقی_خارجی

1. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Elton John

...To cool the flames beneath your feet and baby You can win the fight, you can grab a piece of the sky You can break the rules but before you try You gotta love someone You gotta love someone You gotta love someone You gotta love someone #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Elton_John منبع: lyricfind
  2. Delvin22

...plan, woo And he shall be Levon And he shall be a good man He shall be Levon And he shall be Levon And he shall be a good man And he shall be Levon In tradition with the family plan, woo And he shall be Levon And he shall be a good man He shall be Levon #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Elton_John
  3. Delvin22

...my breath away The way you look tonight The way you look tonight The way you look tonight The way you look tonight The way you look tonight The way you look tonight The way you look tonight (The way you look) the way you look tonight The way you look tonight #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  4. Delvin22

...freedom Whispered in my ear You're a butterfly And butterflies are free to fly Fly away High away Bye bye Someone saved someone saved (Someone saved my life tonight) (Someone saved my life tonight) Someone saved someone saved (Someone saved my life tonight) #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Elton_John
  5. Delvin22

...of the sky Daniel is traveling tonight on a plane And I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain And I can see Daniel waving goodbye Oh it looks like Daniel, it must be the clouds in my eyes Oh God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Elton_John
  6. Delvin22

...Saturday, Saturday, Saturday night's alright Saturday, Saturday, Saturday Saturday, Saturday, Saturday Saturday, Saturday, Saturday night's alright Saturday, Saturday, Saturday Saturday, Saturday, Saturday Saturday, Saturday, Saturday night's alright, ooh #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Elton_John
  7. Delvin22

...why they call it the blues … Laughing like children Living like lovers And I guess that's why they call it the blues Laughing like children Living like lovers And I guess that's why they call it the blues … And I guess that's why they call it the blues #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Elton_John
  8. Delvin22

...the hardest word What do I do to make you love me? What have I got to do to be heard? What do I do when lightning strikes me? What have I got to do? What have I got to do? When sorry seems to be the hardest word Ooh yeah, sorry seems to be the hardest word #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  9. Delvin22

...lived your life Like a candle in the wind Never knowing who to cling to When the rain set in And I would've liked to know you But I was just a kid Your candle burned out long before Your legend ever did Your candle burned out long before Your legend ever did #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  10. Delvin22

...say softly, slowly Hold me closer, tiny dancer Count the headlights on the highway Lay me down in sheets of linen You had a busy day today Hold me closer, tiny dancer Count the headlights on the highway Lay me down in sheets of linen You had a busy day today #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  11. Delvin22

...Dreaming of the open Waiting for the day That he can spread his wings And fly away again Fly away, skyline pigeon fly Towards the dreams You've left so very far behind Fly away, skyline pigeon fly Towards the dreams You've left so very So very far behind #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Elton_John
  12. Delvin22

...go breaking my) I won't (aaah) go breaking your heart Don't go breaking my heart (Don't go breaking my) I won't (aaah) go breaking your heart Don't go breaking my heart (Don't go breaking my) I won't (aaah) go breaking your heart Don't go breaking my heart #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Elton_John
  13. Delvin22

...It is where we are It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer That we got this far And can you feel the love tonight How it's laid to rest? It's enough to make kings and vagabonds Believe the very best It's enough to make kings and vagabonds Believe the very best #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  14. Delvin22

...yellow brick road Where the dogs of society howl You can't plant me in your penthouse I'm going back to my plough Back to the howling old owl in the woods Hunting the horny back toad Oh, I've finally decided my future lies Beyond the yellow brick road Ah, ah #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  15. Delvin22

...long time And I think it's gonna be a long, long time And I think it's gonna be a long, long time And I think it's gonna be a long, long time And I think it's gonna be a long, long time And I think it's gonna be a long, long time And I think it's gonna be a- #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  16. Delvin22

...are for For good times and for bad times I'll be on your side forever more That's what friends are for (that's what friends are for, ya) On me for sure (count on me for sure, count on me for sure) That's what friends are for Keep smilin', keep shinin' #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Elton_John
  17. Delvin22

...Just passin' through And it's no sacrifice Just a simple word It's two hearts livin' In two separate worlds But, it's no sacrifice No sacrifice It's no sacrifice, at all No sacrifice, at all No sacrifice, at all No sacrifice, at all No sacrifice, at all #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Elton_John
  18. Delvin22

...it's gonna be a long, long time) ('Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find) Well, I thought it, but I kept it hid (I'm not the man they think I am at home) (Oh no, no, no) (no, no, no, no, no) Shoorah (oh) Shoorah Shoorah (oh) Shoorah (No, no, no, no, no) #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  19. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Unlike Pluto

...my inner clock is broken Infinite pursuit, nothing gained to lose Soft spoken I am not one to open up Hmm-mmm-mmm I'm broken But I'm slowly warming up Hmm-mmm-mmm Spoken Hmm-mmm-mmm Broken Hmm-mmm-mmm Spoken Hmm-mmm-mmm Broken Hmm-mmm-mmm #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto منبع...
  20. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Unlike Pluto

...Dark side of my youth Feels like I'm so high Endless sky All I see is technicolor daydreams and Thoughts can be misleading What I see is deceiving I just want something better A chance of sunny weather I'm lost, never to be found Lost, never to be found #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Unlike_Pluto
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا