خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
269 روز 15 ساعت 56 دقیقه
ϸ] Name: Underneath
ϸ] Published: 2010
ϸ] Genre: THRILLER/ SHORT STORY/ HORROR/ POST-1930
ϸ] Status: Not translated
ϸ] File: Download
  1. :ϸ] Description
  2. [*]
    For Dean, it begins with a dare, one that comes with the threat of violence if he chickens out. All he has to do is date Stephanie Watts, a disfigured girl who is the pariah at their high school. Dean agrees, and soon discovers that there is much more to Stephanie Watts than anyone dared imagine, and deadlier secrets awaiting him...underneath. A free short story from the Bram Stoker Award-winning author of THE TURTLE BOY, THE HIDES, and VESSELS
    [*]

✺اختصاصی •| کتابخانۀ رمان‌های ترجمه نشده |•

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر
  • عالی
Reactions: MĀŘÝM و Erarira

Erarira

مدیر بازنشسته رمان ۹۸
کاربر رمان ۹۸

عضویت
21/2/21
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
محل سکونت
fugitive
زمان حضور
21 روز 6 ساعت 15 دقیقه
ϸ] Name: The Locked Door: A gripping psychological thriller with a jaw-dropping twist
ϸ] Published: 2021
ϸ] Genre: Psychological Fiction, Suspense

ϸ] Description

Some doors are locked for a reason…

While eleven-year-old Nora Davis was up in her bedroom doing homework, she had no idea her father was killing women in the basement.

Until the day the police arrived at their front door.

Decades later, Nora’s father is spending his life behind bars, and Nora is a successful surgeon with a quiet, solitary existence. Nobody knows her father was a notorious serial killer. And she intends to keep it that way.

Then Nora discovers one of her young female patients has been murdered. In the same unique and horrific manner that her father used to kill his victims.

Somebody knows who Nora is. Somebody wants her to take the fall for this unthinkable crime. But she’s not a killer like her father. The police can’t pin anything on her.

As long as they don’t look in her basement.

• تشکر
  • عالی
Reactions: MARIA₊✧، MĀŘÝM و YeGaNeH

Erarira

مدیر بازنشسته رمان ۹۸
کاربر رمان ۹۸

عضویت
21/2/21
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
محل سکونت
fugitive
زمان حضور
21 روز 6 ساعت 15 دقیقه
ϸ] Name: Black Book of Poems
ϸ] Published: 2017
ϸ] Genre: Poetry, American Poetry

ϸ] Description
Black Book of Poems is the debut title of the Armenian-born writer, Vincent Hunanyan, and is a collection of poems dealing with loss, love, pain, happiness, depression and abandonment.

• عالی
  • تشکر
Reactions: MĀŘÝM و cute_girl

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
269 روز 15 ساعت 56 دقیقه

ϸ] Name: Forever Warriors
ϸ] Published: 2016
ϸ] Genre: FANTASY
ϸ] File:
Download

:ϸ] Description
In a sleepy California town, five teenagers discover abilities they could have never imagined, from reading minds to controlling matter and freezing time itself
Struggling with their newfound skills, they band together to find answers. Pursued by the power-hungry Rageto, the five attempt to discover the truth about their gift - and stay alive
But can they embrace the power that unlocks the true warrior within
A modern fantasy adventure full of twists and turns, M.J. Sewall's 'Forever Warriors' is a riveting story of friendship, magic and survival

• تشکر
Reactions: MĀŘÝM

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
269 روز 15 ساعت 56 دقیقه

ϸ] Name: Elfrid's Hole
ϸ] Published: 2019
ϸ] Genre: MYSTERY/DETECTIVE

After aspiring novelist Jake Conley regains consciousness from a coma, he discovers he’s affected by synaesthesia, and that his now cross-wired brain endows him with heightened psychic powers
Jake’s research on the Northumbrian King Aldfrith takes him to Elfrid’s Hole in North Yorkshire, where - as legend relates - the king sheltered after a bloody battle. What Jake doesn't realize is that his investigation has unleashed a series of deadly paranormal events, in which Jake himself becomes the prime suspect
Fighting to clear his name and overcome the hostility of Detective Inspector Mark Shaw, can Jake follow through - and bring peace to a soul tormented by over a thousand years

• تشکر
Reactions: MARIA₊✧ و MĀŘÝM

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
269 روز 15 ساعت 56 دقیقه

ϸ] Name: Celestial Magic
ϸ] Published: 2017

Devi is having the week from hell. Literally
Devi Lawson has a talent for breaking the rules. It's second only to her skill at hunting down demons -- too bad the angelic guild of celestial soldiers didn't appreciate her efforts. In fact, they kicked her out
And now she's being accused of murdering one of their own
To clear her name, she must work hand in hand with the demons she used to hunt, including the enigmatic warlock Nikolas Castor. Not only is his magic entirely too close to the killer she's pursuing, but he seems to think Devi is marked by a demon, too
Before long, Devi is neck-deep in trouble. Distrusted by her former allies and in serious danger of the real reason she left the guild making it into the light, Devi must catch the killer before he unleashes a literal hell on Earth

• تشکر
  • عالی

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
269 روز 15 ساعت 56 دقیقه

ϸ] Name: Deadly Alliances
ϸ] Published: 2015
ϸ] Genre: RELIGION/ THRILLER

Her past is as shadowy as the criminals she hunts.
US Marshal Milana Tanner doesn’t know where she came from. Abandoned as a toddler, she was adopted into a pastor’s family and raised as their own
Her brother is the sole witness to a murder… and the intended target
She’ll do whatever it takes to keep him safe from the infamous assassin hunting him, even if it means confronting the demons from her own mysterious past. It will test her training, her skills, and her faith. Now more than ever, failure is not an option
The hitman knows things he shouldn’t
As the killer closes in, she and her team fight to stay one step ahead, but he counters their moves with uncanny stealth. If someone is feeding him intel, it must be someone on her team. Who can she trust when her brother’s life is on the line
She already lost one family. She can’t lose another. But how can she stop a killer so embroiled in the shadows that he’s indistinguishable from the darkness surrounding him

• تشکر
Reactions: MĀŘÝM

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
269 روز 15 ساعت 56 دقیقه

ϸ] Name: No Promises

I used to be a hero. Then I grew up
I’m Kieran Thorne, the world’s only living half-fae. The gig comes with a few perks—immortality, magic I can’t control, fae assassins constantly on my heels. And the chance to protect the good and the powerless against those who are neither
For hundreds of years, that’s what I did. Until I got tired of the humans I saved repaying me by burning me at the stake or shooting me in the heart. I traded in my white hat for a mansion on the beach, and started living by a new creed: look out for myself, and let the humans solve their own problems
But now Winter fae are going missing, and someone has planted a trail of evidence leading right to my door. I have two choices: let Queen Mab’s feral enforcer carve me to bits, or help her find the real culprit.
Looks like I’m back in the hero business. But this time, I’ll remember the lesson it cost me so much to learn
There are no good people in this world, and no righteous causes. Humanity is corrupt. The fae are cruel and vicious. Me? I’m a little of both

• تشکر
Reactions: Tiralin، MARIA₊✧ و MĀŘÝM

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
269 روز 15 ساعت 56 دقیقه

ϸ] Name: The Unveiling
ϸ] Published: 2013
ϸ] Genre: ROMANCE

12th century England: Two men vie for the throne: King Stephen the usurper and young Duke Henry the rightful heir. Amid civil and private wars, alliances are forged, loyalties are betrayed, families are divided, and marriages are made
For four years, Lady Annyn Bretanne has trained at arms with one end in mind—to avenge her brother’s murder as God has not deemed it worthy to do. Disguised as a squire, she sets off to exact revenge on a man known only by his surname, Wulfrith. But when she holds his fate in her hands, her will wavers and her heart whispers that her enemy may not be an enemy after all.
Baron Wulfrith, renowned trainer of knights, allows no women within his walls for the distraction they breed. What he never expects is that the impetuous young man sent to train under him is a woman who seeks his death—nor that her unveiling will test his faith and distract the warrior from his purpose

• تشکر
Reactions: nasrinbanoo، MARIA₊✧ و MĀŘÝM

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
269 روز 15 ساعت 56 دقیقه

ϸ] Name: Grave Mistake
ϸ] Genre: MYSTERY/DETECTIVE

When you pull up stakes, make sure you don’t get stabbed in the back
Self-taught in the arcane arts, hedgewitch Selena Marx is comfortable doing divination for West Los Angeles’ anxiety-ridden housewives, lawyers, and aspiring actresses. Her biggest challenge? Avoiding Lucien Dumond, leader of the Greater Los Angeles Necromancers’ Guild, who views her as fresh meat to add to his harem of slavishly devoted groupies
Selena’s not interested in the slimy, celebrity-schmoozing sorcerer, but nobody turns Lucien down without consequences. When he threatens to fit her with magical cement shoes and drop her off the Santa Monica Pier, Selena’s Tarot cards point her to Globe, Arizona, for a new home, a new shop, and a cursed pet cat
Just as she’s settling in and meeting the locals — including Calvin Standingbear, hunky chief of the San Ramon Apache tribal police — Lucien tracks her down…and promptly disappears. When his body turns up on tribal lands, it’s up to Calvin to investigate. Starting with Selena.
And when one of Lucien’s acolytes is killed, traces of dark magic and cryptic warnings from the spirits send Selena and Calvin in a race against time — before a too-close-for-comfort evil cuts her own life short

• تشکر
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا