خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: موسیقی_آهنگ

1. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | The Rose

...come back to me I could unmake all we were made to be But I can't make you come back to me I could make you mad, I could make you scream I could make you cry, I could make you leave I could make you hate me for everything But I can't make you come back to me #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_آهنگ #The_Rose
  2. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Rita Ora

...we're in first place (I keep pushing on) Gonna own this town 'cause we're here and we're built strong Keep pushing on Keep pushing on, keep pushing on, keep pushing on Yeah (keep pushing on) We'll keep pushing on Keep pushing on Keep pushing on Keep pushing on #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_آهنگ #Rita_Ora
  3. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Rita Ora

...grateful, grateful, grateful, grateful, oh Grateful You know that I'm grateful You know that I care No time for the wrong ones I'll always be there Grateful Woah (grateful, grateful, grateful) I'm grateful, oh yeah (grateful, grateful) Oh, I'm grateful, yeah #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_آهنگ #Rita_Ora
  4. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Rita Ora

...in my home Home, I'm coming home, I'm coming home 'Cause I'm tired of being out here on my own I'm coming home, oh yeah yeah yeah I'm coming home, oh yeah And all of this time I've been living it up All that's is left is rubble and dust Oh-oh, I'm coming home #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_آهنگ #Rita_Ora
  5. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Rita Ora

...anywhere Anywhere away with you (Anywhere, anywhere, anywhere) Just take me anywhere Take me anywhere (Oh take me anywhere, now) Anywhere away with you (Anywhere, anywhere, anywhere) Fun, little less, fun Little less Over-over-over-over Anywhere away with you Oh #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_آهنگ...
  6. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Rita Ora

...your song's got me feeling like I'm (Got me feeling like I'm) I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love (I'm in love) I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love (I'm) I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love (I'm in love) Yeah, you know your song's got me feeling like that #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_آهنگ...
  7. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Martin Garrix

...the life that we've been waiting for I wouldn't change it for nothing These are the times that we've been praying for These are the moments that we will not forget This is the life that we've been waiting for I wouldn't change it for nothing #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_آهنگ #Martin_Garrix منبع: LyricFind
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا