خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: متن‌_آهنگ

1. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Unlike Pluto

...wanna say Think thoughts that you never made I can see right through your disguise So fake, so fake, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Everybody wants to be interesting Oversaturated pixels in the noise Maybe no one's really interesting Tell me, what makes you different? #متن‌_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  2. Delvin22

معرفی و آهنگ های | Ed Sheeran

...on the words you say And I’ve been known to give my all Sitting back, looking at Every mess that I made So don’t call me baby Unless you mean it Don′t tell me you need me If you don′t believe it So let me know the truth Before I dive right into you #متن‌_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  3. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Freya Ridings

...From the rubble of your love I'm gonna be more than You ever thought I was You ever thought I was I'm gonna build castles From the rubble of your love From the rubble of your love I'm gonna be stronger than You ever thought I was You ever thought I was #متن‌_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Freya_Ridings
  4. Delvin22

متن آهنگ های | Freya Ridings

...alone, sat at the piano Thinking 'bout the love we used to know I'm sipping on storms in teacups Thinking I'm drunk in some pub With people that I hardly know But I'm so fucking lonely, no one really knows me You are still a heart I want, heart I want to #متن‌_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Freya_Ridings
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا