خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
259 روز 8 ساعت 36 دقیقه

ϸ] Name: Chosen
ϸ] Published: 2015
ϸ] Genre: Romance/ FANTASY
ϸ] Status: Not translated
ϸ] File: Download

:ϸ] Description
  1. When a fatal fever nearly wipes out the entire world's population, the survivors of what became known as "the Dying" believe the worst is in the past. Little do they know
  2. In the aftermath of the Dying, survivor Jessica Monroe searches for sanctuary in a world unlike any she's ever known before. As fear and isolation envelop her, Jessica encounters the sensitive and helpful Jace, who she believes is another survivor. But Jace has a past and secrets of his own that's he not ready to disclose. Soon Jessica realizes that the destruction of humanity might actually be the first step in a larger, more complicated plan -- a plan that may very well involve her. Struggling to discover her role in a terrifying new world where everything has changed, she must decide who she can trust. But is the price for that trust just too high

✺اختصاصی •| کتابخانۀ رمان‌های ترجمه نشده |•

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر
Reactions: MĀŘÝM، Solan bano و Erarira

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
259 روز 8 ساعت 36 دقیقه

ϸ] Name: The Necklace - The Dusky Club, June 1962
ϸ] Published: 2014

• What if you could time-travel back into the past to meet the man of your dreams for a steamy, fantasy romance at a time when it would be possible for him to fall in love with you
  • Susan does just that when she meets two ladies from Haiti while on a cruise with her childhood friend, Lynn. Mika, the elderly of the two ladies claims she can see into Susan’s soul, and that if she sends her back in time to meet James, the man who Susan has dreamed of for fifty years, Susan will learn something important about him and about herself
  • Susan travels back to the year 1962 in her 17-year-old body where she meets James, age 20, who is part of a band who will one day become the most famous band of all time. Susan is stunned and delighted when James is instantly drawn to her, inviting her out for coffee and offering to walk her back to her hotel after the band quits playing for the night
  • But much to her consternation, Susan’s 17-year-old hormones begin to play havoc with her 62-year-old brain, tempting her towards a relationship with James that she’s not really certain she wants
  • Will James end up to be the paragon Susan’s always thought him to be? Or, will she learn that sometimes when a dream comes true, that it’s not quite what you expected

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر
Reactions: MĀŘÝM و Erarira

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
259 روز 8 ساعت 36 دقیقه

1. ϸ] Name: Darkangel
    ϸ] Published: 2014

• Finding the man of your dreams can be a real nightmare
    • As the future prima, or head witch of her clan, Angela McAllister is expected to bond with her consort during her twenty-first year, thus ensuring that she will come into her full powers at the appointed time. The clock is ticking down, and her consort has yet to make an appearance. Instead, her dreams are haunted by a man she’s never seen, the one she believes must be her intended match
    • But with time running out, and dark forces attempting to seize her powers for their own, Angela is faced with a terrible choice: give up her dreams of the man she may never meet and take the safer path, or risk leaving her clan and everyone in it at the mercy of those who seek their ruin
    • Darkangel is the first book in the Witches of Cleopatra Hill, a paranormal romance trilogy set in the haunted town of Jerome, Arizona
    [*]

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
259 روز 8 ساعت 36 دقیقه

ϸ] Name: Love for a Deaf Rebel
ϸ] Published: 2021
ϸ] Genre: BIOGRAPHY/ NON-FICTION/ PSYCHOLOGY/ ROMANCE/ WOMEN'S STUDIES

Love for a Deaf Rebel is the true story of a tumultuous romance. With pathos and nostalgia, the author recounts his roller-coaster ride with Pearl, a vivacious deaf maverick, who, unknown to him, had paranoid schizophrenia. We follow their encounters through actual notes written before Derrick learns sign language; we go on their motorcycle ride to Mexico and Guatemala; we watch as the happy couple moves to Bowen Island, a British Columbia community with just three paved roads. Pearl and the author marry and build their dream home and hobby farm. They encounter one obstacle after another while building their life together as Pearl’s perception of reality—and, crucially, their perception of each other—begins to change. The author learns what it means to be deaf, what it means to struggle with mental health, and what it means to love such a woman unconditionally—the ecstasy and the agony

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
259 روز 8 ساعت 36 دقیقه

ϸ] Name: Fly Away Home
ϸ] Published: 2019
ϸ] Genre: ROMANCE / FICTION AND LITERATURE
: ϸ] Status Currently being translated by
NarcissusFlower
  1. :ϸ] Description
    • Is running away from your troubles the best path to a fresh start
    • Claire Perkins struggles with her past, even as a thirty-eight-year-old woman
    • While attending her abusive mother's funeral in the town where she grew up, Claire discovers a deeper emotional scar that challenges her definition of home
    • No longer willing to put on a facade, buried pain triggers Claire's only logical choice: escape to a quiet place, somewhere far away from the risk of any further disappointment and heartache
    • Pigeon Grove appears to be a sleepy southern locale in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. But there is a unique and underlying charm to this small town that has other plans for those looking to slip into the silence of a solitary life
    • With nothing but a desire to fade into the background, this close-knit community guides Claire along a different path, in a direction that encourages her deep-seated need to connect with others
    • Hank Charles is a produce shop owner full of quirky facts. Lizzie Perkins is the niece Claire hasn't seen in years because of a falling out with her brother. Jack Burgess is a sketch artist whose troubled past intersects with Claire's in serendipitous ways. If only she gives herself the chance to discover it
    • Can this small mountain town help Claire connect the dots to create a life she's always imagined
    • Will Pigeon Grove's beloved message answer her soulful call for guidance before the opportunity escapes her
    • It's never too late to come home
    [*][*][*][*][*]

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
259 روز 8 ساعت 36 دقیقه
  1. ϸ] Name: First Magic
  2. ϸ] Published: 2020
  3. ϸ] Genre: ROMANCE/ YOUNG READERS
  4. ϸ] Status: Not translated
  5. ϸ] File: Download
  6. :ϸ] Description
  7. [*]
    “Some things are worse than death.”
    Keep your head down. Don’t cause a scene. And never make friends
    These are the rules I have to live by to survive. After Vykens, mutated and soulless vampires killed my parents, I know they will come for me next
    As an Aura, I can manipulate the light within me, the same ancient light Vykens feed on. It’s supposed to be a sacred power, one used only for good and to help others
    But if I want to survive, I’ll have to defy the Auran Council and learn to use my rare ability as a weapon
    Now I’m caught in something even bigger than I can understand, with a power I can’t wield, and no one I can trust, except, just maybe, a mysterious stranger who’s captured my heart, making him the biggest danger of all
    In this full-length, urban fantasy series, Steele introduces readers to a dark and exciting world full of magic, mutated vampires, and romance. If you like Cassandra Clare, Stephanie Meyers, Sarah J. Mass or Kami Garcia, you will LOVE this new series! Scroll up and grab this gritty urban fantasy TODAY
    [*]

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر
  • تشویق

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
259 روز 8 ساعت 36 دقیقه

ϸ] Name: A Mother's Love
ϸ] Published: 2019
ϸ] Genre: FANTASY/ SCIENCE FICTION/ SHORT STORY
ϸ] Status: Currently being translated by
Mobina.85

2. [*]
    They called it the Nosferatu Plaque
    New York was the first city to be hit, infected men mutating to become the new species Homo Vampirous. Women, genetically immune to the virus, became food for the rampaging army of the damned
    The plague spread quickly, millions dying, the airborne virus unstoppable as it swept across the country. For the survivors on the West Coast, all they could do was wait for the juggernaut of death to come for them. They thought they would have months to prepare, but in reality, they didn't even have days
    With the vampire legions soon threatening the last remaining human strongholds, evacuation became the last, futile hope for humanity
    As thousands of desperate women were herded onto the trains, those ripped from their homes quickly began to suspect the dark truth behind the evacuation
    A Mother's Love is the first story in Sean Deville's Apocalyptic Short Story collection
    [*]

آخرین ویرایش:
  • تشکر

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
259 روز 8 ساعت 36 دقیقه
ϸ] Name: Heartknocks
ϸ] Published: 2018
ϸ] Genre: SHORT STORY
ϸ] Status: Currently being translated by
Zahra_T_1381
  2. A short story about a short life … and the special moments that make each life worth living

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
259 روز 8 ساعت 36 دقیقه

ϸ] Name: Far from Home
ϸ] Published: 1955
ϸ] Genre: SHORT STORY/ POST-1930/ SCIENCE FICTION/ FICTION AND LITERATURE
  2. "Far" is strictly a relative term. Half a world away from home is, sometimes, no distance at all

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر

YeGaNeH

معاونت کل سایت رمان ۹۸
عضو کادر مدیریت
کاربر V.I.P انجمن
معاونت سایت
کاربر ویژه انجمن

عضویت
9/1/22
ارسال ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
زمان حضور
259 روز 8 ساعت 36 دقیقه

ϸ] Name: Keep Your Shape
ϸ] Published: 1953
ϸ] Genre: SHORT STORY/ SCIENCE FICTION/ FICTION AND LITERATURE
  2. Only a race as incredibly elastic as the Grom could have a single rule of war: Keep Your Shape

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
  • تشکر
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا