خوش آمدید به رمان ۹۸ | بهترین انجمن رمان نویسی

رمان ۹۸ با هدف ترویج فرهنگ کتاب خوانی و تقویت قلم عزیزان ایجاد شده است.
هدف ما همواره ایجاد محیطی گرم و صمیمی و دوستانه بوده
برای مطالعه کامل رمان‌ها و استفاده از امکانات انجمن
به ما بپیوندید و یا وارد انجمن شوید.

Usage for hash tag: Ed_Sheeran

1. Delvin22

معرفی و آهنگ های | Ed Sheeran

...me, on me Hey baby, we can dance slowly And I'm here for whenever you need (need) To put it all on me (woo!) I try to be strong, well, I got demons So can I lean on you? I need a strong heart and a soft touch And you're the one when I want love #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran منبع: lyrica
  2. Delvin22

...a line You need me man I dont need you You need me man I dont need you You need me man I dont need you at all You need me man I dont need you You need me man I dont need you You need me man I dont need you You need me man I dont need you at all You need me #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  3. Delvin22

...And the stock market crashing in their portfolios While I'll be sitting here with a song I wrote Sing, love could change the world in a moment But what do I know? Love can change the world in a moment But what do I know? Love can change the world in a moment #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  4. Delvin22

...in a haze Yeah, the drink's got me in a daze Everything's blurry Oh, what's happened to me? Say, I'm your typical average teen If you know what I mean (Typical average teen) Now, I'm your typical average teen If you know what I mean (Typical average teen) #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  5. Delvin22

...up to you 'Cause if the city never sleeps Then that makes two Oh oh, I'm burning on the back street Oh oh, stuck here sitting in the backseat Oh oh, and I'm blazing on the street What I do is not up to you 'Cause if the city never sleeps Then that makes two #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  6. Delvin22

...the upper hand And go mad for a couple grams And we don’t wanna go outside tonight And in the pipe, fly to the motherland Or sell love to another man It’s too cold outside For angels to fly Angels to fly Fly, fly For angels to fly, to fly, to fly Angels to die #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  7. Delvin22

...you, darling Come on set the tone If you feel you're falling Won't you let me know? (Louder!) Oh-oh, ooh-ooh Oh-oh, ooh-ooh If you love me Come on, get involved Feel it rushing through you From your head to toe (Louder!) Oh-oh, ooh-ooh Oh-oh, ooh-ooh Sing! #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  8. Delvin22

...in a while (in a while) So take me back to London Bass high, middle night, ceilin' low (ceilin' low) Sweat brow drippin' down, when in Rome (when in Rome) No town does it quite like my home (like my home) So take me back to London So take me back to London #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  9. Delvin22

...wings as you go And when God takes you back we'll say Hallelujah You're home Hallelujah You were an angel in the shape of my mum You got to see the person I have become Spread your wings and I know That when God took you back he said Hallelujah You're home #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  10. Delvin22

...her life whole Stevie you’re winning And I just feel cold Take your life beyond the mark You can do no wrong When I lose my way in the dark Keep singing your song Please come follow me I find it hard to breathe Please come follow me I find it hard to breathe #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  11. Delvin22

...harder we fall and now We'll build a fire And torch our old life And hope the spark survives Use words as kindling Light up the night sky Let the memories take flight And hope the spark survives Yeah, we hope the spark survives And we hope the spark survives #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  12. Delvin22

...strain As I start to decay Feel the strain Every passing day Feel the pain As I start to decay Tell a hundred craftsmen to work on me Tell this army of angels to make me breathe Open doors just to take away the key I'll let you all see that I'm doing better #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  13. Delvin22

...and see The way our horizons meet And all of the lights will lead Into the night with me And I know these scars will bleed But both of our hearts believe All of these stars will guide us home And, oh And you know And, oh I can see the stars from America #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  14. Delvin22

...When the darkness creeps in I feel my nightmares watching me And when my dreams are sleeping I feel my nightmares watching me (whoa, whoa) I feel my nightmares watching me (whoa-oh, whoa, whoa) I feel my nightmares watching me (whoa, whoa-oh, whoa) Watching me #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی...
  15. Delvin22

...We'll get there eventually I know you're missin' all this kind of love But I'm positive that he don't wanna know about me But I'm positive that he don't wanna know about But I'm positive that he don't wanna know about I don't wanna know about your new man #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  16. Delvin22

...last Now I've put the past behind me And I'm running From what I don't know if she's there Or if she cares It's taken you a long time to see You've got a goldfish memory This song's for you, not for me In misery It's taken you a long time to see In misery #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  17. Delvin22

...I'm out of mind I'll do it all for you in time And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now I'm out of touch, I'm out of love I'll pick you up when you're getting down And out of all these things I've done I will love you better now #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  18. Delvin22

...If you're hurting, if you're hurting Lay it all on me (lay it all on me) Lay it all, lay it all Lay it all (lay it all on me) Lay it all, lay it all Lay it all on me Lay it all, lay it all on me Lay it all on me Lay it all, lay it all on me Lay it all on me #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  19. Delvin22

...be The times I’m living in I never sleep, when trouble steals thoughts from my restless mind for free, it could be The times I’m living in I never sleep, when trouble steals thoughts from my restless mind for free, it could be The times I’m living in lately #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
  20. Delvin22

...I think I have But who cares when I’m not your man? Standing in the corner Shadowed by the light To you I seem much smaller But I know it might be you How much better could I do To be myself, not someone else? I’m losing sleep I live only for the week #متن_آهنگ #موسیقی_خارجی #Ed_Sheeran
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
بالا